Reviews for Kiss The Sky
Swythangel chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Just to say that I find this beautiful. I'm not sure if you're still writing GW but I just had to say it. I love how lyrical it sounds and how the whole story seemed to just flow, no jarring sentences or intervals.
Scratches chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
ok so the whole time, I just had this image of Duo narrating with him kind of opaque and ghastly, teasing the monkeys with his ghost braid. well not quite ghost but you know what i mean.. I love all of your stuff :) and this just adds another notch in the ShineQ is amazing belt.
His Spectacles chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
I've read this a long time ago but had not left a review. Boo me. But now I'm setting my wrong deeds right. This was brilliant. Truly. The characters, the plot, the writing, the tongue-hockey-hickey-vampires, everything was fabulous. Also, it's really brilliant how the reader realizes in the end that all the plans were actually Trowa's own and that though he thought and executed them, a part of himself still denied it.

Kudos much.
China Dolly chapter 11 . 1/23/2008
Oh My Gosh, I totally loved this!

It kept me reading from the first sentence through the last and all I did inbetween was eat, and only because my mother told me so!

It was great, something really unique and I'm looking foreward to reading more of your stories if all of them are only a bit like this one!

- C.D.
Koshi Sekisen chapter 11 . 2/7/2007
I really, really LOVED the way you narrated this story. It is simply AMAZING.

Really, I had no idea... who was the POV? I thought it might be Duo (because of his smart a*s remarks, but then again, he'd talk more), Heero (but that was too weird, since it's cheerful) or Wufei (even weirder).

But the fact that the story was written from Trowa's mind, from a separate POV of his own...

Gods, you cannot believe how fascinated I am. This is really a wonderful story!
Foolish Mortal chapter 11 . 9/23/2006
Whew! Okay, after the third chapter I thought the narrator was some character in Tro's mind and our Mr. Barton was a schizoprenic. For like...one chapter I thought it was Duo but then I was like...nah, it's either Schizo Tro or Imaginary Friend.

Well, that was a pretty cool thing to do! I mean, you really got to see Tro's outward personality and his inward personality through him and his mind. Very amazing!
Foolish Mortal chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
So, I'm a little confused here. Who's telling the story? Is it supposed to be a surprise? I thought at first that it was Quatre and when he saw Quatre in the cafe, I was so confused, I had to read the first two chapters like...three time before I figured it out.
Frenzied Conception chapter 11 . 5/30/2006
EXCELLENT. here's no need to tell u anyhing else

goodjob on a great fic.

signed, a conteted reader
SpencerBrown chapter 11 . 3/26/2006
I loved the use of the narrator, and though I had it at first, I must admit you threw me with all the references to physical objects and activities that seemed to be separate from Trowa's own activities. Anyway, the idea was executed very well and made perfect sense in the context of your characters.

Your unique characterization is what sets this story apart and makes all of the confusion and eccentricitiy worthwhile. Trowa's ability and willingness to grow and change, even from the start, coupled with Quatre's fiery mood swings yet fragile physicality make an incredible combination and kept me riveted for all 11 chapters.

Since I like to offer constructive criticism to any review (how else can we hope to improve?), I would suggest following any more unusual ideas you come up with. Ignore the critics. Not everything can be a masterpiece, yet you and your readers will learn and grown from every new experience and writing style. Also, a beta reader might not be amiss. Though I was intrigued by your narrator, I was distracted by simple grammatical or even typing errors from time to time. You clearly know what you're doing, so a simple cursory readthrough before posting might be enough to solve the few minor problems scattered throughout.

This was great fun to read, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Yours,

Spencer
Sheiakurei chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
Wow. *Laughs out*

That was definitely quite amazing. Humerous too. Did you mean it to be so? I don't think you did, but I coul d be wrong. The humor in it is definitely different from the goofy fluffy fics I've read before. (Not that those are bad). I was actually hoping for a nice, warm, fuzzy fic at this 4:28 morning time, but this definitely wasn't bad at all! No warm butterflies, but it kept a smile on my face while I was reading. Very very nice flow by the way. Very unique, imo, how you did the whole naration thing. At first, I wasalmost absurd into thinking it was Duo p, but that was just me with my silly mind. Again, great story! Enjoyed it very much _
TE-Bag chapter 11 . 8/30/2005
That was amazing! The narration was so unique and flowed so perfectly! I can't help but feel a little more then jelous of your writting, it's so-so there is no other word for it other then perfect. You really know how to capture an audiance. I could go on and on about how wonderful this story was but unfortunetly I have to go to sleep. Well, keep up the great work! I await your next update on your other fictions!
Yurikitsune chapter 11 . 7/6/2005
very interesting and great ending!

haha, that's kindof what i suspected.. i'm not going to give myslef credit for figuring out, becasue i'm not sure my theories were all that accurate.. perhaps in the beginning it hinted more towards an imaginary friend, but as the story progressed... hmm... i very much enjoyed this story.

each of your stories are indivdual and unique in their own ways... your style, unlike so many other writers proffesional or non, has a way of seperating it's stories, making them unique and unlike eachother. i, if i didn't know the auther, would have never guessed that you also wrote 'momento' or'from behind the glass',(two amazing stories, by the way)without of course, hours of close consideration, and studying the style. it's not like let's say stephen king, or v.c andrews, or dan brown for example, where all the stories seem slightly similar, if not compleatly, in their style, and even their characterization, and even the plots..uh, i'm tired and i don't think i'm getting my point across...(hmm..the plots just don't seem to have connections to eachother, and each get a different feeling across.. ah..)

uugh... n/e way.. i would just like to say this was another amazing story, created by you, and that i hope you will think of becoming a published author..)
Yurikitsune chapter 10 . 7/6/2005
hm... very sweet and interesting

i'm known for thinking too much into things but...:

my initial thought was that this was told from the 'imaginary friend'('s) point of view.. however, mu mind interprets it as another conscience, prehaps not even 'another'.. however, isn't an imaginary friend just a swperate consicence anyway?... i really don't know, and i don't wanna get further into this, because i could ramble on for hours in my half conscious (haha, i'm really loosing vocabulary here) state of mind.. well, it would be worse if i was fully awake... hm... wow, i don't even really remember my intentions of this review, as in was i was intending to write... wo ya, i haven't been getting much sleep lately... i'm sorry for my rambling...
Yurikitsune chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
hmm.. the first real interaction between the two iv'e seen in a long time, if at all. i mean something that can't be taken for just talking to yourself, or someting along those lines...

honestly though, the beggining of this chapter was just adorable )
Yurikitsune chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
ahh, so he admitted it to himself.. somehow, i think of this narration as his 'imaginary friend'/conscience... wow, i meust be getting tired...

a very interesting story, and so true to quatre's situation...

interesting, and thought provoking chapter )

wow, my voclabulary is minimal when i'm sleepy.. i don't even know if i make sense...