Reviews for Broken Hearts
cerysclark chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
I know its late to comment but I just have to say how ironic it is that he purposed after sex like Leonard in the big bang theory :p
MischievousOne chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I'm so late to this story! Lol but from what I've just read I know I'm hooked! Your POTC fics are amazing and I cannot get enough of your stories! You have just gained another crazy fan if yours D look forward to reading all your stories!
onecelestialbeing chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
The fluff was perfect ;)
onecelestialbeing chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
I love it!
onecelestialbeing chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
I swear, I love how you write your OCs. It's as if they've already been part of the story because they fit so perfectly.
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Yep, loved it! I've read this more times than I care to admit ;)
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I'm sorry for never reviewing this, because I absolutely loved it.
juuuuuustpeachy chapter 40 . 3/6/2012
I just read all forty chapters and I loved them all. I think Jasime was the perfect character, and I don't mean Mary-Sue either. And Fred, oh god, he was such a sweetheart throughout this whole story. I couldn't get the smile off my face as I read the chapters with hima nd his daughter, Victoria. That was just too sweet.

I love Johnny Depp and I loved him in From Hell as well.

Have you ever considered writing a sequel?

Bree,

x
onecelestialbeing chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
I love this story! Then again I love everything you write.
skyelar chapter 30 . 2/10/2011
Me like the ending he he ;)
skyelar chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I like the 1st chapter,and i'm looking foward to reading story so far! :)
mysticwryter chapter 40 . 11/5/2010
Nice Job on the story! So sweet how he took care of Jasmine from the beginning..

so sensual and protecting.

Nice Job! 10/10 stars!
megamatchmaker chapter 40 . 5/3/2010
This was such a great story! I think I lost count of how many times I said 'awe' after the...20th shot? So perfect! And that baby sounded so cute!
TinkerbellxO chapter 40 . 4/18/2010
I think you do very well with everything and I love this story. I have no idea how you find the time to do all these stories at once. However I admire your devotion to your characters and stories.
missparrow101 chapter 40 . 12/14/2009
wow great story! I loved it, this is real love and I just Love Fred, he is so sweet during the story, well jasmine is too ;) I really really loved it!

with love,