Reviews for By the Queen's Command!
shadewatcher chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
Just a stray thought, what happened to Manx and Litterbin? If Madkat it on their side wouldn't he have returned them? Or did he return them and it just didn't get mentioned? Just wondering. _
shadewatcher chapter 19 . 4/21/2010
whoo hoo, i really like this one. Glad to see everyone ended up with a happy ending a in the end. _ i soo do love happy endings.
Jovianokami chapter 19 . 1/17/2010
Wow, Callie has a lot of guts to stand up against the Queen like that. But I don't think that she would give up Feral so easy. At lest Dark Kat is gone along with the two others.
autumnannette19 chapter 17 . 12/7/2009
Whats next, whats next?
Jovianokami chapter 17 . 11/26/2009
Man, I was really behind on this story. Glad I catch up in it. I do hope the Queen cna help Mad Kat so that he can return home.
shadewatcher chapter 17 . 11/26/2009
hee hee, nice one. Poor Mad Kat though hope this works out for him. He actually is turning out to be a nice guy. _ can't wait to see what happens next. will be waiting.
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 11/19/2009
hm, death by dropping for Viper. wonder what's in store for old DK. can't wait to see. _ will be waiting patiently.
Cody Furlong chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
Lol, I wasn't expecting that from Mad Kat, that was a surprize. Those were some pretty great chapters, though I am starting to wonder what everyone's going to do when Feral does take all the omegas out.
shadewatcher chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
heh, boy the Queen is gonna be happy, but what about Ztoram, he did have plans for himself and the Queen. guess i'll have to wait and see. will be waiting for future chapters.
shadewatcher chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
whoot, alright Mad Kat is a good guy in this. alright! _ Crud poor sap is just confused, course being trapped in that little box for a few hundred years would probably mess with anyone's head. Can't wait to see where you go with this. will be waiting for next chapters.
shadewatcher chapter 13 . 10/6/2009
well crud, that certainly puts a wrench in the works now doesn't it. 0_o nice plot twist though. can't wait to see how this plays out. will be waiting for more. _
Cody Furlong chapter 13 . 10/6/2009
Woo, that was a surprise, I wasn't expecting Mad Kat to be one of Feral's kind. That'll make it interesting when Feral finally confronts him. Keep up all the great work Uly, I look forward to seeing what great things you do next.
Cody Furlong chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
Woot! Some more action at last, this has been a really interesting story Uly, I eagerly look forward to seeing what happens next, and what happens if they do manage to deal with all of their current omegas.
shadewatcher chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
heh, this is gonna get tricky if DK really is pulling the strings, it'll be good though too. _ can't wait to see who pops up next for poor Uly to deal with. will be waiting.
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
hm, this is gonna get kinda wild with the Omegas. _ Heh, can't say i blame the guys for wanting to be rid of them. though it would really suck if Uly lost his job defending the city. Love the CallieXUly action. ;3 can't for next chapter.