Reviews for Atropa Belladonna
MissMountainWitch chapter 3 . 8/12
1. I like your story line and your characterization a lot, especially in the way that Ivy is determined to maintain her dignity and hold that her relationship with Harley is not the same as Harley's relationship with the Joker. That being said, Ivy's sadism in this representation makes that a little hypocritical. How is what Ivy did to her any better than what the Joker does to her on a daily basis? Apparently, Ivy is just as manipulative and physically abusive as he is, and makes her feel just as stupid and worthless. This did not make me want Harley to be with Ivy.

2. My personal opinion regarding slash fiction is that if you can't actually write the sex scene, don't write the fic. You've lined your readers up for a bondage scene that could be really sexy (and honestly, really beautiful) if you would go ahead and write it. Skipping to the aftermath just makes it seem like you're too squeamish to actually describe intimacy, or you don't know how.

3. When you're writing about emotions, it's better to describe the feeling than define them.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
ahh. violent lovin' between to violent ladies haha.
oh ivy, always giving harley what she wants and hating it. this was dark and awesome very awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
omfg, this was so amazing, please please please write some more? :D
Serena Milton chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Aww! Great story I really loved this Harley/Ivy story Ot was amazing I loved how you ended although it would be great if you added more :)
chachacharlie chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
I said it before and I'll say it again: HO-LY CRAP! That was absolutely brilliant!
chachacharlie chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Ho-ly craaaap. This is the most unique take on Harley I have ever seen. Bravo, man. BRAVO!
Nanote chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Quite the Gotham Villain chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
oh my god! as a huge harley/ivy fangirl, this was remarkable! please, keep writing
small fish chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
without doubt one the finest pieces of harley lvy fan fiction I have ever read in one story you capture the obsession of harley the desperation of ivy and the strange love they share please write more maybe a story where harley leaves the joker for good even if she never would
Daryl chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
great story
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I already said my piece, but now I have an I.D. so I can favorite this. Thanks!
ScOut chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Thanks for this! It's nice to read this pairing and have it not all be the surface characters but to actually have some depth. Probably my favorite Red/Harley story yet.
Altocat chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
GREAT story.

You've managed to capture how, while Ivy can get very annoyed with Harley, she loves the girl and really just wants her to stay. VERY well characterized:)

Please write more H&I stories, you're just to good at it.

Victoria chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
sorry, me again - ever thought of writing some Joker/harley stuff ? I;d love to see how you would tackle their relationship. Email me if you ever do write it !

Victoria chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
LOVED tis - it was a proper story, not just smut. I;m definitely going to check out your other stories !