Reviews for Stolen Halloween
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Pretty cool story. I thought you did a great job of portraying Ron freaking out. Yeah, he would do that.

Couple typos I noticed . . .

"Not much he was just . . ." should be "Not much. He was just . . ."

"steel" should be "steal."

Still pretty enjoyable story.
meiscool2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
lol that was so funny, loved it, still love it, haven't stoped loving it.

remuslives chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Spice Girls?

Loved the fic, very cute. Good for Hugo getting a one-up on those two.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Mackgirl, this was utterly and awesomely fabulous! The Spice Girls. I cannot stop grinning and chortling, especially at what Ron's (oh, that poor fellow!) reaction to the whole encounter.

Just hilarious. Thanks!
twistypurpletwister chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
LOVE IT! i ADORE the spice girls and i love the idea of the kids dressing up as them.. great story!
Kerichi chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Hugo grinned, “Because if we had dressed as a boy group no one would had taken notice, but now people will remember us dressing like this and they will forget about what Freddie and James wore.”

I liked the way you made Hugo think!
Emily Mae chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
They are the Spice Girls! Hugo Ginger, Kenny Sporty, Dallas Posh, Eli Baby, Sam Scary. Haha, this was cute. Ron's reaction seemed really fitting, too. Good job!
Katy chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh, for goodness sake, I hit submit too soon! As I was saying... Eli is Baby and Kenny is Sporty.

I love Ron;s reaction - and George's and I love that they took the attention away from Freddie and James.
Bad Myrtle chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Mackgirl, I totally loved this. I love that you don't name the group (The Spice Girls, of course - Hugo is Ginger, Dallas is Posh, Sam is Scary (?),
furrylittlesecret chapter 1 . 10/9/2008

And omg this is fucking hilarious. Great idea, too. ;)