Reviews for Rewritten
Me chapter 11 . 4/13
This is such a captivating fic. I've only come across it now and am devastated to see you haven't touched it since 2013. I hope the flame reignites, I would love to read the end of this story!
Lmb111514 chapter 11 . 4/6
Great stiry so far; I really loved reading it and can't wait to see what happens next!:-)
american dragon7676 chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
This is a very good chapter you should continue
digiwriter1392 chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Wow, just wow. This story is amazing. I can't wait to read more.
CaptainBeer chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
Great story! Just read the whole 11 chaps :)
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
yaaay! so glad you finally updated :D
Gejen chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Congrats on your lil boy! And a very good chapter :)
A Fan1204 chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
I was honestly surprised to see this story updated but i'm glad it was. Even though the chapter was a little short by my own standards i did enjoy it simply because this story and you as an author have something of a sentimental value for me. Your stories were the first ones i read on fanfiction and it really started me off on this site. Now i spend a ridiculous time on the site and i've even started writing myself which was something i never thought i would do for fun. So for starting me on this addicting site i will say thank you very much and goodluck with all you've set out to do, with your child and otherwise.
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Yeah! The fic lives!
damnation soldier chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
I shrieked like a little girl when I saw you updated. It's been so long. I love your story so much, but then again you probably already knew that. Why else would I be here? Anyways, I hope JakexRose will happen soon, even though I do like Danika. What is it did she found on Rose's bio? I suppose you'd reveal that on the next chapter, so I can't wait for your next update.
Jai Rose chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
YOU'REBACK!
:D GOod chapter, though short. :P Can't waitttt for what's to come!
PurgeJuls chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Wow I can't believe you're continuing this story! It was one of my favorites so I'm happy you're continuing it. It was a great chapter and please keep the updates coming :)
H2-M2 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
This is by far the best American Dragon fanfic I have ever read! Please to not abandon this story! Please update it soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS,
I will NEVER abandon it!
Is it discontinued?
I've fitting so far in to it!
I would be sad to see this wonderful fanfic die :C
InfernoLeo9 chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
dude. are you going to complete it?