Reviews for Rewritten
TheliteralheartandsoulisI chapter 11 . 7/18
i hope you continue working on this story. It's great. And some may believe because it hasn't updated in awhile means your not continuing but I've seen stories rise from the dead that is not being updated in 2 years so I believe that this story will rise again. And when it updates I will be there to read it.(End what I believe to be an inspirational speech)
Supergoddad chapter 11 . 4/10
I have got to tell you, this is an awesome story! It's late so I'll keep it short, but I've grown to love the story in the hour that I read it, so I'm looking forward to a new chapter. Hopefully, of course.
Anyway, thank you very much for this exciting story and I'll see you around!

A rainbow amount of love,

Supergoddad
must have more
CrayonPencil chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
The way you write is beautiful!
BloodxKnight1995 chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
Please write more I really like this story as the series ended wif me on a bad note
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
Please write more
Steeeveee chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
Please, PLEASE update this story! Fantastic!
Me chapter 11 . 4/13/2015
This is such a captivating fic. I've only come across it now and am devastated to see you haven't touched it since 2013. I hope the flame reignites, I would love to read the end of this story!
Lmb111514 chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
Great stiry so far; I really loved reading it and can't wait to see what happens next!:-)
american dragon7676 chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
This is a very good chapter you should continue
digiwriter1392 chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Wow, just wow. This story is amazing. I can't wait to read more.
CaptainBeer chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
Great story! Just read the whole 11 chaps :)
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
yaaay! so glad you finally updated :D
Gejen chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Congrats on your lil boy! And a very good chapter :)
A Fan1204 chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
I was honestly surprised to see this story updated but i'm glad it was. Even though the chapter was a little short by my own standards i did enjoy it simply because this story and you as an author have something of a sentimental value for me. Your stories were the first ones i read on fanfiction and it really started me off on this site. Now i spend a ridiculous time on the site and i've even started writing myself which was something i never thought i would do for fun. So for starting me on this addicting site i will say thank you very much and goodluck with all you've set out to do, with your child and otherwise.