Reviews for Rewritten
Focus on chapter 12 . 3/30
thanks for continuing this story!
guest chapter 12 . 3/27
thank you, oh sweet fanfiction lord.
car213 chapter 1 . 3/19
Dam long time ago but love this story just found it
CheshireCatwoman chapter 12 . 3/13
New reader here - I'm so glad you're back! This is a great story and I can't wait to see what happens! I wonder if Danika will finally learn the truth about Jake?

Random thought: it might be fun if the Oracle twins make an appearance. I bet they would know the truth, and would totally help Rose understand her strange dreams. Also, in Body Guard duty, Sara ominously tells Jake "You should keep that in mind when you find out the dark, awful truth about Rose." It would be fun if she reversed that and said it to Rose (as in, "when you find out the truth about Jake".)

Anyway, great work! :D
Veejay2 chapter 12 . 3/3
Welcome back!
Its nice to see this awesome fic being continued
Kris chapter 12 . 3/3
I've been a frequent visitor of the American Dragon Fanfiction site for a year now, and I first stumbled over this fanfiction, when you updated it. I read it in one go and I absolutely love it! I adore how you execute the premise of Rose "existing" in two realities and how it's taking a toll on her. I also love that you made her an author, I think it really suits her!
I hope you continue updating, because you just gained a new admirer of you work :)
Hey
Thanks for continuing. Looking forward to see where this goes. Lol couldnt believe my eyes when i got the email
Luiz4200 chapter 12 . 3/2
Won't the Dragon Council worry about how much Huntsgirl remembers and publishes?
lufluf chapter 12 . 3/2
Thank you for writing this chapter and not abandoning this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Yes! Great read and I'm SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!
A Fan1204 chapter 12 . 3/1
Man I was not expecting to see an update for this story. It's great to see it back. This was one of the very first fanfictions that I've ever read so it holds a special place in my heart since I'm an avid fanfiction reader nowadays.

The chapter was short but still good enough to get us back into the story. Hopefully Rose will be encounter the American Dragon sooner rather than later. Hoping for an update soon!
timijaf chapter 12 . 3/1
Great chapter can't wait for next one! And I'm glad you continued the series
mattbrown838 chapter 12 . 3/1
awesome like always!
PurgeJuls chapter 12 . 3/1
Holy shit its been so long. You have no idea how confused I was when I got the email that a new chapter had come out. I had completely forgotten about this story. I barely even come to anymore lol. Since you decided that you'll come back to complete this story, I'll come back and read it to the end. I'm also glad that you're doing well in your personal life. Keep on keeping on!
mattbrown838 chapter 1 . 2/4
must be not mis the best