Reviews for Perigee
Hawkins chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I hope you continue this!
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
okay...i give it a...

/10 _

update soon! i like this story heehee
RiverGold chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Um... weird? Charlie as a soul...

Song is a werewolf? Like, Jake-as-a-soul? I think the vamps would notice first, and go into hiding or whatever. More effectually than Mel and the rest, what with the super-sonic hearing and all. Same with the wolves. And they could go undercover very effectually. But then comes the problem of girlfriends and family who also know the secret and would have to be kidnapped. But I think they could do it. Soo... yes. I'd like it if you focused more on the evasion oh crap reactions with some Bella/Edward time. And also maybe they meet Mel and such, though that would be kinda hard to write.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a 6. Maybe a 7. Well written, so far, but not what I had in mind. So not your fault. Good Job.
I RuleThisWorldSoGetYourOwn chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I l-l-l-l-love This story!

Plz PLZ Plz update!

Female DaVinci chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
lol i like this fic its nice but why charlie?
RainingFlowers chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Oh, interesting! I've been looking for a well-written Host/Twilight Crossover (emphasis on the well-written there) for a while now, and this one looks promising. :) Update soon, I'm intrigued!
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I do like this - a lot. Sounds like it will be a fascinating take on a crossover between the two books. Keep it up!
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
good concept

i like it
Geheylan chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
You have a very interesting take on what would happen if Stephenie Meyer's two worlds collide and I look forward to reading more. Hope you post more soon.

P.S. I would rate this around seven or eight
awesomnessness chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
please keep writing. i would rate it about 8/10.
Covrss chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
No! dont take jake away from me! ...or seth.

lol i love it! you should really keep going. all of the other fanfics like this had bella as a host. very different.