Reviews for Different
marbear316 chapter 31 . 4/4
love it, please update!
MoonShadow's Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/8
Well this hit the ground running... I expect a little build but nope! Right to the good stuff!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/10/2015
More more more
jmurdockmiles chapter 31 . 11/1/2015
Plz write this story its really good
Imthepelican chapter 25 . 6/22/2015
Hi, I'm a newcomer to your story. I've enjoyed what you've written so far. Just wanted to say you've been doing an excellent job, it just kinda sucks how you've more or less kept Changeling the same. It's been a span of 7 years. And I would have expected some character growth. A furious, or brooding changling might be out of character some, but given the certain scenarios you've established. I'm sure you would have made it believable.

Other than that. Good shit. It's a great read when I get bored at work, and have nothing to do.
The Shade Has Been Thrown chapter 31 . 6/23/2015
Great chapter as always.
twistedpremise chapter 31 . 6/22/2015
Wow... This was possibly the best real-relationship fanfic I've ever read... Maturity, humor, perfectly in-character... Thank you for this! I especially liked Garfield's quips about raven bossing him around, and the way Rae played him about the day off. My only complaint was the suddenness of the lemon at the end... Seemed a little forced, maybe a little one-sided. All in all, great read, I look forward to more!
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 31 . 6/21/2015
FIRST OFF, I LOVE THIS STORY AND I'M UPSET THAT I JUST STARTED READING IT AFTER LIKE HOW LONG. Second I heard that Beast Boy and Cyborg won't be in the series which pissed me off buy maybe it's just temporary.
JasonVUK chapter 31 . 6/20/2015
:O OH my gosh!

X3 tehehehehehe
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 31 . 6/19/2015
AWWW! Glad they made up! I don't like it when they fight (even though I know it's inevitable).
Guest chapter 31 . 6/19/2015
WOOOOOOOO Awesome chapter!
N7Kryptonian chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
It happens to writers all the time, so I don't blame you.

As for this chapter, I thought it was great. Haven't read any drama in a while. Glad your back in writing, can't wait to read more chapters
JasonVUK chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
:O OH noes! Drama!

:c Oooohhhh Q.Q Sad!

:O It was needed though! Gar is a true leader/father, and Raven is being a real mother to them, she's so protective of them.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
My heart, jesus christ you know how to mess someone up! I'm shocked you decided to continue because this is a beautiful story!
necro-wulf chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
You know, in 'The Hero with a Thousand Faces' which outlines the framework of the Hero's Journey, the role of the paternal figure is to challenge and educate, and the maternal to nurture and assist. Mostly. Variations are constant.

But yeah, people bring their baggage into raising kids. Neither of these two is light on baggage. Hopefully they can get a handle on it.