Reviews for Different
Imthepelican chapter 25 . 6/22
Hi, I'm a newcomer to your story. I've enjoyed what you've written so far. Just wanted to say you've been doing an excellent job, it just kinda sucks how you've more or less kept Changeling the same. It's been a span of 7 years. And I would have expected some character growth. A furious, or brooding changling might be out of character some, but given the certain scenarios you've established. I'm sure you would have made it believable.

Other than that. Good shit. It's a great read when I get bored at work, and have nothing to do.
Themadzlove chapter 31 . 6/23
Great chapter as always.
twistedpremise chapter 31 . 6/22
Wow... This was possibly the best real-relationship fanfic I've ever read... Maturity, humor, perfectly in-character... Thank you for this! I especially liked Garfield's quips about raven bossing him around, and the way Rae played him about the day off. My only complaint was the suddenness of the lemon at the end... Seemed a little forced, maybe a little one-sided. All in all, great read, I look forward to more!
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 31 . 6/21
FIRST OFF, I LOVE THIS STORY AND I'M UPSET THAT I JUST STARTED READING IT AFTER LIKE HOW LONG. Second I heard that Beast Boy and Cyborg won't be in the series which pissed me off buy maybe it's just temporary.
JasonVUK chapter 31 . 6/20
:O OH my gosh!

X3 tehehehehehe
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 31 . 6/19
AWWW! Glad they made up! I don't like it when they fight (even though I know it's inevitable).
WOOOOOOOO Awesome chapter!
BizkitRebellion chapter 30 . 6/14
It happens to writers all the time, so I don't blame you.

As for this chapter, I thought it was great. Haven't read any drama in a while. Glad your back in writing, can't wait to read more chapters
JasonVUK chapter 30 . 6/14
:O OH noes! Drama!

:c Oooohhhh Q.Q Sad!

:O It was needed though! Gar is a true leader/father, and Raven is being a real mother to them, she's so protective of them.
My heart, jesus christ you know how to mess someone up! I'm shocked you decided to continue because this is a beautiful story!
necro-wulf chapter 30 . 6/14
You know, in 'The Hero with a Thousand Faces' which outlines the framework of the Hero's Journey, the role of the paternal figure is to challenge and educate, and the maternal to nurture and assist. Mostly. Variations are constant.

But yeah, people bring their baggage into raising kids. Neither of these two is light on baggage. Hopefully they can get a handle on it.
drunken hobos chapter 12 . 6/13
Love it
Mazyeyes123 chapter 29 . 3/7
aye, people are salty v anyways, WHERE'S THE CHAPTER? IVE BEEN CHECKING EVERMONTH SINCE LAST YEAR! I DIDNT WANT TO PRESSURE YOU, BUT IM GONNA PUT PRESSURE. UPDATEE
RightHandPath chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Wow you're such a shitty fucking person Maggie... You actually block people that love you yet, you refuse to ever be mature about yourself and your life. I feel bad for you.. I truly , honestly do.. you treat everybody like shit unless ur some crosseyed fuck from Poland, that's another story. I just hope you can someday move on and get better... Your fathers a doctor.. why don't you strive to be successful like that? I spend alot of my time watching stupid bullshit cartoons with you like Teen Titans ... just for you to treat me like shit. Shows what kind of person you truly are though, and that's the saddest part of all this.
RosesAndRavens chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Waiting her to say "I'm pregnant."