Reviews for Different
Mazyeyes123 chapter 29 . 3/7
aye, people are salty v anyways, WHERE'S THE CHAPTER? IVE BEEN CHECKING EVERMONTH SINCE LAST YEAR! I DIDNT WANT TO PRESSURE YOU, BUT IM GONNA PUT PRESSURE. UPDATEE
RightHandPath chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Wow you're such a shitty fucking person Maggie... You actually block people that love you yet, you refuse to ever be mature about yourself and your life. I feel bad for you.. I truly , honestly do.. you treat everybody like shit unless ur some crosseyed fuck from Poland, that's another story. I just hope you can someday move on and get better... Your fathers a doctor.. why don't you strive to be successful like that? I spend alot of my time watching stupid bullshit cartoons with you like Teen Titans ... just for you to treat me like shit. Shows what kind of person you truly are though, and that's the saddest part of all this.
RosesAndRavens chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Waiting her to say "I'm pregnant."
Alice Shadowrunner01 chapter 29 . 9/15/2014
Oh my gosh this is adorable please continue! (And maybe add some more Jason)
Drogyn chapter 29 . 9/12/2014
I'm leaving reviews on all the active TT fics I read. My hope is that the authors will mention something and make sure that everyone is aware of it. Mostly because I really REALLY want there to be as much hype as possible for it.

DC Comics and TNT are finishing up contract talk for a live-action show that is titled 'Titans'. One guess what it's about. Fanfiction doesn't really like links, so I won't link the article, but if you google 'Entertainment Weekly Teen Titans', then you should be able to find it.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 29 . 6/16/2014
Raven has this Elsa-complex going on, I feel like. She's bottling everything up and she's afraid of letting loose because the only times she has something bad happens. Really if she would stop being the stoic person she is and, for lack of a better word arrangement, let it go, she wouldn't have to control it so much. Those are just my thoughts.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 28 . 6/16/2014
Much conflicted feeling. Many doge. So wow.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 27 . 6/16/2014
Aaaah, this is so good... (Yay for me giving you your 200th review a couple reviews ago!)
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 26 . 6/16/2014
BB will always be loved!
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 25 . 6/16/2014
Trouble is brewing!
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
If BB and Raven have a kid, it'll be Spock. Raven's emotionless behaviour and BB's pointy ears. Yup yup yup!
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
Wow. Meet the family. The members doom patrol is like all the sides to BB, just like all the Ravens in Nevermore are sides of Raven.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 22 . 6/16/2014
Always green and purple. You can't mess with the green and purple! It is, therefore it must be.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
When I read this, I thought the first sentence would be about a positive pregnancy test. Then at the end the double protection thing made me laugh. Beast Boy definitely doesn't want to share, ha ha.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
BEast Boy is something that needs to be contained and Raven is the perfect person to do that.