Reviews for In The Billiard Room With The Rope
RitatheBeetle chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Can I just say how in love I am with this fic? I love Sam, and you've developed her well as a character. And she fits in so well with the rest of the guests, that it almost seems as if she actually was in the movie.

And I love how Yvette/Helen is so sweet with her. I could be because she was my favorite as a kid but whatever. :)

Everyone else is written in character to a T, and just as hilarious as before. I love how Wadsworth doesn't seem to know how to handle his baby sister. :)

Scarlett/Green . . . interesting

Please update soon! It's so good.

RitatheBeetle

P.S. You know Napoleon Dynamite? Yeeesssss!
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Hmmmm I really like where this story is going so far... Haha I'm gonna give a random suggestion that you don't have to use by any means, but I'm gonna give it to you anyway; I think you should totally have Wadsworth and Charlotte/ Mrs. White get together! :) :D it'd be awesome! Update soon!

Lots of Love!

TudorGurl43
glassangelrose chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
great chapter! okay, i have to go now, but i will return to review the rest of ur amazing story!:D
glassangelrose chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
ah man this is so full of mystery and i absolutely NEED to know whats going on with Samantha and her brother and everyone!:D okay, time to read the next chapter!
glassangelrose chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
hmmm intriguing...i think i have to read more:D

great chapter! You're a really talented writer, i love all the description, dialougue and suspense. I also love samantha, she's an awesome charater!

update soon, and this is definately going on my favorites:)
glassangelrose chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
so good! I cant wait to read more:) I've always been kinda obsessed with clue, cause i love mysteries, and it was the origianl mystery board game. I was sooo happy when i found a ff for it. I love this! okay, onto the next chapter. . .
MissBrownClue13 chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
WOW Sorinny!

This chapter is incredible! I love the conversation between Miss Scarlet and Samantha, especially when Miss Scarlet questions Samantha on Edward's loyalty, it really establishes the relationship between them and it's weird how you can make me hate a victim (the Motorist) when he tries to make advances toward Samantha. I only hope she escapes! I can imagine Edward being horrified and very angry if he were to find out!

Overall, an amazing chapter, and please continue to post them!

MissBrownClue13 chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
I love Samantha's wit in this chapter, and it's good to see Yvette with a sensitive side. The lines from the film work so well with your own, it's seamless, and the action flows really well from one situation to another. It seems that Samantha is now beginning to realise her brother's true colours and it will be brilliant to see how her trust in him recedes over the next few chapters!Once again, another thrilling installment!

MissBrownClue13 chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Sorriny, I love it! Keep the chapters coming! I'm really intrigued by Yvette, or Helen as she is now known, as I didn't believe Wadsworth's wife would be that pretty! I imagined her as a very striking but not beautiful woman, with dark hair and brown eyes, it's interesting to see your interpretation, and I'm thoroughly enjoying this so far! I only hope that Helen doesn't reveal anything that might cause Charlotte (yay!) to react irrationally!

MissBrownClue13 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Sorriny!

At last the story will be continued! I love Yvette's reaction at the end of this, you have her attitude spot on! I'm also enjoying the fact that the story takes place from Samantha's point of view, as it adds another layer to what are already very tense and well written chapters! I am so impressed with this chapter, please continue to update as I can't wait to find out what happens next! Btw are you going to write your own endings as well as the ones which appear in the film as Wadsworth turns out to the murderer in one of them!

Koios chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
A very interesting read. I must say, I had been wondering why Wadsworth hadn't noticed that there was something off about Mr. Green in the movie... that is to say, that there was no blackmailing involved with his presence, which can be concluded from the lack of an informant. Really, the only thing possible would be his status, and Mr. Green was quick to volunteer the information before Wadsworth could bring it up himself. I'd think they were cohorts, but the third ending, which is the "way it really happened" has Mr. Green shooting Wadsworth because he is an FBI agent. Anyway, please keep updating, I'm fairly excited as to the possibilities.
MissBrownClue13 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! I am loving this story! Edward seems to be more than he seems and Samantha is just as bad. I think it would be good if Edward could say that 'all the windows are barred all the doors are locked' as he says in the film to Boddy when he tries to escape.
MissBrownClue13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I'm really impressed by this opening. We have no idea what Samantha's motives are and it's intriguing. I also like the way you have incorporated a scene from the film into the first chapter. It shows that you know the story well. I love the descriptions of all the characters, your only mistake is Miss Scarlet's 'blue' dress. It is actually a forest green colour, with a light blue sash attached with a brooch.

We also need to know what kind of relationship Samantha has with her brother, do they fight a lot, is he more of a father figure, or is he too busy with his work. Moreover, we need to know whether he was telling the truth about his wife, or playing it to get sympathy.

Anyway, I really like this start. Please don't abandon it, it's a great piece of work.

One more thing, please can you make Wadsworth/Edward like he is in the third ending, a bit two-faced?

Thanks. I will look forward to reading the next chapter. Please send it to my profile if you can.

Galindagirl13