Reviews for Hermoine After Her Shower
lol, this was great.
Daisy chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Very Sexy! Good Work!
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
hmm.. just as well they're not going.. they would smell like sex. is that a bad thing?
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
apisa chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I like the setting very much. Man giving all he can to not have to go somewhere - sounds familiar :-)

The sexual language you use is a bit rougher than I usually like it, but it fits the scene. You repeated the c* and a** words too often in a few sentences for my taste.
the-purple-black chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Wow, I've never read any of this ship before. Never thought I liked it. Yet the plot was well done and I loved it. Well done.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Good one-shot! I'm married to a man like that, too .
Aurette chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I have to say that was incredibly hot. The dirty tawk was fun as the post-bliss. However, go back and peek, you have an unintended organism in bad need of an edit.
eac-dudette chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
damn! that was hot loved it!
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
lols, I like the ending and te plot line in this! there is one thing that severely bothers me though. it started out as such a good romance, but then the words you used to describe some things, like her body parts (the p and c words, for instance) and the f word... it totally turned me off from wanting to read it to the end. I did finish it, but it wasn't as enjoyable because suddenly their act of love seemed more derogatory to them both. sorry, but I can't fave this because of that. otherwise I would. I really did like the plot. keep writing!
Miss Molly chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I like it!
DanniV chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Love this story great job!
nimath chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Very hot story...what a way to get out of a staff dinner! Thanks!
xD chapter 1 . 10/10/2008