Reviews for Light Years Away
VriG chapter 15 . 1/10
This was awesome. You are a great writer. From thinking up the entire plot of your story to incorporating that as Lucas' new book was pretty awesome. And for making Lucas fight for peyton, that definitely had irked us Leyton fans with how the show actually went. So a very big Thanks for this wonderful fic. I have favourited it to read it again after sometimes.
It has been a long time but maybe if you could please complete your other story... :)
redguitar chapter 15 . 2/26/2010
amazing!
AlwaysDizzy chapter 15 . 11/28/2008
I am in love with this story. Just read the entire thing over the last couple of days, but man I would have read it in one shot if I could have. Seriously, you know a story is good when I contemplate skipping class to stay home and read fic, lol.

This is, in so many ways, better than what happened on the show. As much as I love that Leyton are finally together, I hated the easyness of their reunion. I kinda wanted Peyton to kick Luke's ass a little. He was a huge ass to her, especially after the wedding. "I hate you" is little harsh to just be forgotten, no?

I love the Peyton and Haley interaction in this, that you made Haley more sympathetic and understanding to Peyton's side of the story. I actually really liked the Will character too, and Mia teasing Peyton.

I can completely buy Lindsay cheating too, who could blame her?

I could go on, this was fantastic. Keep writing.

PS I'd totally read Lucas' third book; it sounds really cool.

Cassey
liza chapter 15 . 11/15/2008
wow this story is absolutely fantastic! to be totally honest, there were a few times when i teared up a bit. haha. keep writing. you are great!
spotsunshine chapter 15 . 11/7/2008
you should do a epilogue :)

that'd be cute.

i really loved this story.
NEwer08 chapter 15 . 11/4/2008
I absolutely loved your story it was truly fantastic I hope to see more of your writing which has now become one of my favorites so thanks for an awesome story:)
laj33 chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
loved it
LeytonNaleyZanessaTroyella4evr chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
Oh my god! Such an adorable ending! And exactly how I pictured it. LOL. Actually I pictured it more like Peyton never showing up at the airport and Lucas going back to her studio to grovel more. LOL. But still! Glad they're together in the end! Great job with this story! One of the ABSOLUTELY BEST Leyton stories I've ever read! And I'm looking forward to reading your other ones too!
Panda09 chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
i loved it!
BrownEyedDreamer86 chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
Awh, that was cute...great story. Oh and i love the new story you started...want to see more soon.
watchxxthexsky chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
You used Konstantine! This is my favorite song of ALL time, and it's been used so much lately, it's so amazing to see. Basically this was the perfect ending. I love the PH phonecall and how she convinced Peyton to read the book. The excerpts from the book were perfect. And I love the LP talk; I was very teary. I am sad to see this end, but you did in the most perfect and beautiful way. And the fact that he will stay in Seattle for her makes me so happy. Amazing, I can't wait to see what you do with your new story. )
Noelle chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
Aww the ending was perfect! You had me in tears as I was reading this last chapter because it just felt so like Lucas and Peyton and realistic. I'm sad to see this story end but I loved how you ended it with a 'happily ever after' Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more of your stories. You're an amazing writer!
RosHillCrosCreekgurl chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
wow what a perfect ending!

loved it!

the story was amazing!

DEF KEEP WRITING!

and i'll be checking out ur new story!
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
i loved it, this was a perfect ending. i loved that he stayed in seattle with her. can't wait to read more from you.
no account anymore chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
Really good story. And such a sweet ending.