Reviews for Even if it is a Monster
CalLeandrosFan001 chapter 1 . 4/8
This was really well done! I love it! _
Kin-outcast1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I don't know how I've never read this before, but this is really GREAT work. What a wonderful dialogue between Sophia and Niko! I love it :)
annierose chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is brilliant ;D
xSKYLARKx chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I love it! Great story
Bellephont17 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is awesome! Aww, it's so sweet sweet sweet! Niko is PERFECT! "I think it's a baby". *sniff sniff* I'm in a public place right now so I can't cry out loud but WAAAAAAHHHH!
eiyria chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I actually really enjoyed this fic.

Thanks for the 'in the mind of Sophia'.

You pulled this off very very very well.
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I think this was really good. It humanizes her. Though I don't sympathize, it does make her more dynamic as a character. And little Nik is always so, so cute.
Von chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Fantastic! I really enjoy the look at Sophia's life. It's so new!
Ready-made Prodigy chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I love Niko's childhood frankness. He sure has the Cyrano, "What i say is law" thing going even at five. Lol, go Nik.
Inherent Anxiety chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
AWW, little Niko's adorable! I loved this story so much! :)

"I think it's a baby." I thought that was so cute. The last line actually made me feel kinda sorry for Sophia.
parisindy chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
very cool well done
Knyghtshade chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
It was interesting. Not a viewpoint one get to see.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I loved it! I haven't read the books, yet, but from what I've gathered, this seems pretty accurate.

Niko loved his little brother before he was born and that, too, is something I've gathered. I HAVE to finish my Stephen King so I can start on these books!

Well done!
ames 449 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
hey, I really liked that take on Sophia. We've never really seen much of Mama Leandros, and what we have seen hasnt been exactly flattering. This was a scene i'd never really had the stomach to imagine, but you played it well. What was going through her head, Niko's reaction. Sophia did it for the money, but afterward, you gotta wonder what she was feeling.

Oh and I love the summary... rated for mentions of auphe sex... I think i full on snorted at that one.