Reviews for Revelation
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
great story! :)
JensenRick chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Another fantastic story. Thank you so much! I love seeing Dean come around to understanding Sam.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I've been saving this one for along time waiting to see episode 4.03 just so that I could read this, and let me tell you it was well worth the wait! You answered a great deal of my own questions that this episode brought up with style and grace and it was a total pleasure to read.

You have a great insight into Dean and his point of view was wonderfully written. Needless to say, I a huge massive fan of hurt Sam and you did a delicious job with it in this fic! Plus I got a generous helping of worried Dean, also something I adore, so it was a win win situation for me!

Fabulous job as always and I look forward to more of your work hopefully in the near future.

Take care and best wishes, Madebyme.x
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Great story! Loved it!
Emerald939 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Awesome story! I've always been partial to anything involving how Sam dealt with Dean being gone at any point in time. So this was really great to read. This brought to mind back in season three, Mystery Spot when Sam had to live without Dean, I've always been surpised that more people didn't write something about that, but who knows I might have just missed them. You're an awesome author!

Go limp Sam!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Great job. Although, the way things are goin', if it ever comes to a smack down, I'm rootin' for Ruby. There's just somethin' off about Castiel. Catch ya on the flip side.
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Good work! Glad Sam's recovering and that Dean realises why he was doing what he was.
Silwyna chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Oh wow, I love this! Awesome story!

"You get to die a hero and come back on God's good side. And Sam here's watched everyone die and tried so hard but he's still damned, even before he was born."

PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Incredibly good read! Pleaase update soon. Can't wait for the next chapter
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
God, how I loved this! Thank you for writing it! Thank you for giving me hope. All this season have been so sad and Sam just seemed beoynd salvation and then you walked in and not lonly gave a chance for saving, but also for forgivness and understanding! Thank you!

And besides that, this is a well written and very in character story! Amazing job! Thank you!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This was a really really great story here. Lovely
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I really enjoyed this story! I was excited to see it posted but I had a lot going on so I just now got to read it- it was so worth the wait! :0) Gidget
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
omg hun!

i swear if you do not wow me every single time you write!

thanks for such an awesome fic darlin, i swear this made me ache Aand cry and really touched my heart for the bro's x

you got it so right and perfect and dead on and explianed it beautifully- loved the way the exorcism went wrong too aw bless Sam,

shelby02 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This was a great story Faye. My favorite part was the fact that Dean finally acknowledges Sam's pain and his role in it.

"The only thing, in fact, Sam had succeeded at, was resisting his darkness back in Cold Oak. Sure, it'd gotten Sam killed, and yeah, it'd been so stupid, but Sam had saved himself in the ways that mattered.

Then Dean had gone and undone it and just created another failure for Sam to live up to."

I was frustrated that the show set Sam's character up as the bad guy for not killing Jake when he had the chance. I appreciate how your story touches on this fact and allows Dean to see how his actions essentially negated Sam's free will. Sam may have died as a result of his actions, but it was his choice and the right thing for him to do.

Despite all the pain that the brothers are both feeling, your story ends on a hopeful note, because let's face it, the boys love for one another is stronger than anything else. Great job!
parisindy chapter 1 . 10/13/2008