Reviews for Eldunari
Callan chapter 40 . 5/29
Why did ERAGON die!come on not cool
Callan chapter 1 . 5/29
I thought it was good but a bit out of there character if you want to make arya so soft hearted right from the beginning
I have never been so genially afraid at a book made creature in my life. Expertly done
Rollan chapter 9 . 3/5
WOW! Just WOW!
TheGoldenRider chapter 3 . 2/19
Great ode to Broms burial, Anticipation fills my heart when I wonder what may come of your version of the rock of kuthian, and what beasts hunt for eragon!
Rhunon was too much like Angela.
DalekQueen7 chapter 16 . 1/31
Please, please, please never delete this. (I will probably post a proper review later.)
Hello Sky!
I have to say I honestly love this story so far. Its one of the best stories I've read on here. I think you're doing a brilliant job so far and I love it. Seriously. At the beginning of this chapter I was fangirling hard and flopping around on my bed in an attempt to control my girly squeals. Really. Its just that awesome. Again I think you are doing a FANTASTIC job (believe me when I say this) and I hope that you can keep up the good work! Happy whatever time of year it is when you read this and I hope you have a good rest of the year!
Maria AlAmeen chapter 40 . 1/21
One of my favorite Inheritance Cycle fanfics! You are an amazing writer. :)
Matt chapter 2 . 1/12
Killer bees
Matt chapter 1 . 1/12
It was a masing
Mr. Pedant chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Hello again! Wow, you're really letting Galby run wild. Poor Blodhgarm...
Anyways, a couple typos. You might want to change
'she could she her wide' to 'she could see her wide',
'he shared and incredibly' to 'he shared an incredibly',
and 'three other them' to 'three of them'.
Loving it so far!
Mr. Pedant chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Hi there! I don't know if you appreciate feedback years after this has been written, but here goes. I found a couple small typos. You could change
'bit of the last three feet' to 'bit off',
'three of four besides Eragon' to 'three or four',
'Eragon bushed Arya's hand' to 'Eragon brushed',
'you the elves, everyone' to 'you, the elves, everyone',
and 'such trouble thoughts' to 'such troubling thoughts'
Now forgive my nitpicking and allow me to compliment you on a well written chapter. I've found I'm not generous enough with my praise because I read so many good books that I take strong plots, character depth, detail, etc. for granted. However, you are doing them very well so far.
Cheers!
anon chapter 35 . 12/10/2014
holy-crap holy-crap holy-crap! I don't even read most fan fictions, but HOLY CRAP, you're good!
RedScotch444 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014