Reviews for Southern Living
bookworm-nz chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Really really enjoying this story! Thats some crazy sexual tension you've got going on there. Wow. Can't wait for the next update :-)
jadesabre75 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
That was an interesting look into her friends. Enjoyed that chapter a lot! Great job!
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Great chapter! Cant wait to read more! Really enjoying this story!
Tegan.x chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
I am Reviewing, finally!

I was going to review on the other chapters but I decided to read all of the ones posted as there was only three, but on to the reviewing..!

Well, I acctually really like this story, the storyline is good so far and it makes me wonder where you are going to take it.

I also like the way you've shown the characters, Jake especially. Well done.

I hope you write more soon as this is a very good sotyr.

xoxo
tamatama chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Yay new chapter! I'm really enjoying this story. Can't wait for your next installment.
Jennmc75 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Wow, the sexual tension you have created between Bella and Edward is major. I am anxious to find out what exactly happened between Bella and James and the story between Carlisle and Esme. I would love for Carlisle to show up soon.
jvanshuff chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Love this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
rmcrms5 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
I love this story.
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I like how this one is starting. This carefree Bella seems like fun.
Yurman chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
smart smart bella :)

loved this chapter

update!
Goo82 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
omg update soon bb
TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Great chapter. I love how Bella described Edward, it only added to the sexual tension already there. After the chat in the kitchen, it will be interesting to see how they get on the right track. Edward always does the right thing, so this should be fun. Update soon.
grtchn chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
I love it! Aww Edward. He'll do the right thing. No matter what, he always does.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Great chapter!
Emma Hardy chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Oh my Edward Cullen I love this story! It's so...suspenseful! The sexual tension is more than enough to rival Eclipse, and win. :P
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »