Reviews for Southern Living
Edward'sMainGirl05 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
wow. so after i read this i realized that you haven't updated since Jan. have writters block or just caught up in life? i hope you sonsider coming back because i really like this story. it's completely different plot from the otherr's. this is like a plot i haven't seen before but a very good one. i hope this-my words- are encouragement enough to maybe consider it!
amelia chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
Please keep going with this story! I love it and I can't wait to hear more about the e/b dynamic and more about bella's past! Keep going!
amyXD chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
Oh boy, this is gonna get raunchy! I am excited haha!

Update this and your other story soon-ish please! I really like them. And your writing skillz :) And redneck Bella lmao. So good!

amy.
TheNewCullen91 chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Love this story! I bet you're really from the south, because you seem to have captured the feel perfectly. Nice job :)
Clancy67 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Holy crap! That scene in the truck was amazing!

I'm also glad that Bella told Edward all about James and the drugs, its great that she can be honest with him. And their relationship really flourished after that, which means he wasn't put off by it.

I can't wait to read more!
Clancy67 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
You just get better and better with every chapter! Man I thought the tension was there before, now the air is dripping with it! I absolutely adore this story - very hot stuff too.
Clancy67 chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
That scene in the kitchen between Bella and Edward was incredibly hot. Amazing too that nothing actually happened between them, but the tension was amazing. I wouldn't mind Edward growling at me like that! I like when our boy has to struggle for self-control. Thanks for the great story!
Clancy67 chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Oh baby, did Edward ever call her on her threat or what? Wow, that was great!
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow, I really like this story idea! Its got lots of great details and is very interesting. I'm a big fan of Flirting with Disaster and Promises, Promises - I'm glad I found this story today. Thanks for sharing it.
OfficialWhaleSaver chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
AW... i want my own hot city slicker Edward :(
A Midnight Valkyrie chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
Yeow! I likes it! I'm a southern girl myself and not far from Georgia! SC actually and originally from TN. I love Georgia. I tried, so hard, to get a job there after college but i haven't given up yet. Atlanta was my first vacation spot. Anyway, all this southern stuff is making me feel more in my own element and i can really get into Bella's POV a lot easier. I do agree that Bella is OOC with a lot of things, like the promiscuous drug abuse, but then again, it fits in really well and adds more character to the story and i like the addition. BTW, you've got me wantin' Sam's Truck - I told my fiancee about my plans on having my own little ranch with trucks like that and ATVs in the future. I gathered from his snarkyness that i would be riding in my truck alone - Lol. anywho, the story is awesome and i can't wait until the next chap. Keep up the awesomeness!
XhowtosavealifeX chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
loved it!
Soccermom18 chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Excellent story, please post again soon. It has been too long and I just reread the entire thing.
EclipseoftheTwilightMoon chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
I have to say that I am really enjoying this story. Bella as a country girl... very awesome. Edward is charming and very sexy, and know how to treat a lady... Totally loving where this is headed and I can't wait for you to update again. Good luck with your work.
Savannahh08 chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
ahh you are an amazing writer i love your story update soon please
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »