Reviews for Southern Living
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I just love your stories Southern Living and Flirting with Disaster, I am begging you to please update soon! Your writing is great!
AquarianGirl chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
omg, please continue this story! its rly interesting and i rly wanna see bella move on from her past and establish something nice with edward. i encourage u to continue!
kelseycjim chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
I love this story please update.
Bammers chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
i just finished the first five chapters and so far i really like i hope you will try to finish it please i will be waiting...
zeewriter chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
another good one. please update soon, i can't wait to see edward "try" and also i cant wait to see edward kick some ass which i'm sure he will be doing soon.
Edward'sMainGirl05 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
wow. so after i read this i realized that you haven't updated since Jan. have writters block or just caught up in life? i hope you sonsider coming back because i really like this story. it's completely different plot from the otherr's. this is like a plot i haven't seen before but a very good one. i hope this-my words- are encouragement enough to maybe consider it!
amelia chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
Please keep going with this story! I love it and I can't wait to hear more about the e/b dynamic and more about bella's past! Keep going!
amyXD chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
Oh boy, this is gonna get raunchy! I am excited haha!

Update this and your other story soon-ish please! I really like them. And your writing skillz :) And redneck Bella lmao. So good!

TheNewCullen91 chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Love this story! I bet you're really from the south, because you seem to have captured the feel perfectly. Nice job :)
Clancy67 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Holy crap! That scene in the truck was amazing!

I'm also glad that Bella told Edward all about James and the drugs, its great that she can be honest with him. And their relationship really flourished after that, which means he wasn't put off by it.

I can't wait to read more!
Clancy67 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
You just get better and better with every chapter! Man I thought the tension was there before, now the air is dripping with it! I absolutely adore this story - very hot stuff too.
Clancy67 chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
That scene in the kitchen between Bella and Edward was incredibly hot. Amazing too that nothing actually happened between them, but the tension was amazing. I wouldn't mind Edward growling at me like that! I like when our boy has to struggle for self-control. Thanks for the great story!
Clancy67 chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Oh baby, did Edward ever call her on her threat or what? Wow, that was great!
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow, I really like this story idea! Its got lots of great details and is very interesting. I'm a big fan of Flirting with Disaster and Promises, Promises - I'm glad I found this story today. Thanks for sharing it.
OfficialWhaleSaver chapter 5 . 1/30/2009