Reviews for Southern Living
Savannahh08 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
so it took me reading for a while after your mentions sam merlotts to figure out what it was from and then i realized true blood... i love that show frisky vampires
Showtunesjesus chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Not to sound perverted, but I like this new direction for them. When/if she has an orgasm, it will mean she trusts Edward and can let go with him. Very interesting.
Emma Hardy chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
So, reviews are your candy...you know what my candy is? SUSPENSE RELIEF IN THIS STORY!
TwilightFan104 chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
What a deep and loving chapter! Bella's past was not what I expected. Good twist. James is scum!

You gotta love Edward. He is so sweet and non-judgemental. I love how you are building their realtionship slowly. Trust is such a big issue for Bella and Edward obviously realizes it. He also seems to truly care about her. Their bantering/flirting is adorable. I was cracking up when he offered to help her with her issue. I can't wait to see how that works out!
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
I loved this chapter. It's nice to see Edward and Bella fully 'together.' Her not being able to come is an interesting twist and I can't wait to see where this offer goes.

Lecia chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
woah! that's a really good analsis...i think that may be better than anything that the doctors could think of...lol Edward has to be the sweetest person ever!
e.louise chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
i'm definitelt enjoying the story so far but you know that is quite cruel to leave it at cliff hanger like such. LOL.

please update soon!
mischief-maker1 chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Whoa. Heavy chapter! I can't wait until they get to the trying portion of the program. *grin* Great chapter sweetie! Can't wait for more!
earnestwriter chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
AH. UPDATE SOON!
Inactivityispermanent chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
enjoyed the story so far, looking forward to when james comes back and causes trouble, sounds interesting
jimemon chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
/Will you let me try?”/

*Swon* No female can say no to that! And yep, I trust he will suceed. Great chapter!
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
So what? She "trusts" him and then he leaves? Great chapter.
Jennmc75 chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
Oh my damn. So much happened.

First, James is scum. Enough said.

Edward is, wow. So patient and thoughtful. Why can't we all find that?

I hope Bella doesn't let James ruin something that could be great with Edward.
TwilightBEL chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
How fortunate for Bella that Edward is there to help her with her little problem. LOL

This was a great chapter. I can't wait for more. Please update often. A story like this is hard to wait for.

BTW I loved that lil bit with Bella's boot smudging dirt on the wall. That was priceless. ;o)

Keep Writing!