Reviews for Southern Living
A Midnight Valkyrie chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
Yeow! I likes it! I'm a southern girl myself and not far from Georgia! SC actually and originally from TN. I love Georgia. I tried, so hard, to get a job there after college but i haven't given up yet. Atlanta was my first vacation spot. Anyway, all this southern stuff is making me feel more in my own element and i can really get into Bella's POV a lot easier. I do agree that Bella is OOC with a lot of things, like the promiscuous drug abuse, but then again, it fits in really well and adds more character to the story and i like the addition. BTW, you've got me wantin' Sam's Truck - I told my fiancee about my plans on having my own little ranch with trucks like that and ATVs in the future. I gathered from his snarkyness that i would be riding in my truck alone - Lol. anywho, the story is awesome and i can't wait until the next chap. Keep up the awesomeness!
XhowtosavealifeX chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
loved it!
Soccermom18 chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Excellent story, please post again soon. It has been too long and I just reread the entire thing.
EclipseoftheTwilightMoon chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
I have to say that I am really enjoying this story. Bella as a country girl... very awesome. Edward is charming and very sexy, and know how to treat a lady... Totally loving where this is headed and I can't wait for you to update again. Good luck with your work.
Savannahh08 chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
ahh you are an amazing writer i love your story update soon please
Savannahh08 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
so it took me reading for a while after your mentions sam merlotts to figure out what it was from and then i realized true blood... i love that show frisky vampires
Showtunesjesus chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Not to sound perverted, but I like this new direction for them. When/if she has an orgasm, it will mean she trusts Edward and can let go with him. Very interesting.
Emma Hardy chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
So, reviews are your candy...you know what my candy is? SUSPENSE RELIEF IN THIS STORY!
TwilightFan104 chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
What a deep and loving chapter! Bella's past was not what I expected. Good twist. James is scum!

You gotta love Edward. He is so sweet and non-judgemental. I love how you are building their realtionship slowly. Trust is such a big issue for Bella and Edward obviously realizes it. He also seems to truly care about her. Their bantering/flirting is adorable. I was cracking up when he offered to help her with her issue. I can't wait to see how that works out!
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
I loved this chapter. It's nice to see Edward and Bella fully 'together.' Her not being able to come is an interesting twist and I can't wait to see where this offer goes.

~V
Lecia chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
woah! that's a really good analsis...i think that may be better than anything that the doctors could think of...lol Edward has to be the sweetest person ever!
e.louise chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
i'm definitelt enjoying the story so far but you know that is quite cruel to leave it at cliff hanger like such. LOL.

please update soon!
mischief-maker1 chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Whoa. Heavy chapter! I can't wait until they get to the trying portion of the program. *grin* Great chapter sweetie! Can't wait for more!
earnestwriter chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
AH. UPDATE SOON!
Inactivityispermanent chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
enjoyed the story so far, looking forward to when james comes back and causes trouble, sounds interesting
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »