Reviews for Southern Living
jimemon chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
/Will you let me try?”/

*Swon* No female can say no to that! And yep, I trust he will suceed. Great chapter!
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
So what? She "trusts" him and then he leaves? Great chapter.
Jennmc75 chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
Oh my damn. So much happened.

First, James is scum. Enough said.

Edward is, wow. So patient and thoughtful. Why can't we all find that?

I hope Bella doesn't let James ruin something that could be great with Edward.
TwilightBEL chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
How fortunate for Bella that Edward is there to help her with her little problem. LOL

This was a great chapter. I can't wait for more. Please update often. A story like this is hard to wait for.

BTW I loved that lil bit with Bella's boot smudging dirt on the wall. That was priceless. ;o)

Keep Writing!

aww, thats sweet :D
FFaddict321 chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
I like this story!
star-chan89 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
definitely not dissapointed, that chapter was worth the wait. can't wait to see what happens next!
Bohemianfling84 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
UNG...that was hot...

Lovin' it! Can't wait for the next one!
MissRe chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
I'm glad that she is opening up. I'm glad he convinced her that her problem is probably about trust. I hope she takes him up on his offer... LOL Great job.
darcy13 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Bella's past with James was every shade of horrific imaginable. And she was so very young to experience such horrors.

Edward's right-she'll have to learn to trust again. It's intriguing how two people from such different worlds are so good for one another.
jvanshuff chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Really good. Good to get the history of Bella. Now I am looking forward to the next chapter...
sli723 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
wow...I never imagined that Bella's past would be like that...so sad...

I hope Edward will be able to heal her

PLEASE UPDATE SON!

p.s. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
jackiehydelover chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Well, I wasn't expecting that was James and Bella's back story! Can't wait to see how he weasels his way back into this story :)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
omg poor bella! you need to update ASAP though
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »