Reviews for Discovering Love
ChelleGambino chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was truly AMAZING! You are a very talented author and you should write more of these! I wanna cry though i love my Mizzy! Im kinda new to this writing fanfiction thing but this is the best story ive read yet! And Morrison! He's such a hottie!:)
MizAw3some13 chapter 32 . 7/28/2010
That story was AWESOME! I HATE how all miz storys make him gay though. He's not gay. CHICK magnet. chickFEMALE
MyBizTheMiz chapter 32 . 5/21/2010
MyBizTheMiz chapter 25 . 5/20/2010
Please Make a Sequel this, its awesome! The best Morrison/Miz their is. You are now one of my fav authors. Not enough of these miz/morrisons.
MyBizTheMiz chapter 18 . 5/18/2010
Sorry for not reviewing all the chapters up to here but I couldn't take the time to stop and do that so I will tell you know this is the best and I hope for another. (Tears)
desiderus chapter 32 . 4/5/2010
This is just amazing. It's been a great read; thanks.
slashburd chapter 32 . 11/26/2009
Truly, truly awesome. Poor Miz but true love always takes you back where you're meant to be in the end. So brilliantly written, I actually cried at the end
TheMizMagnet chapter 32 . 10/8/2009
I know this is finished, but I have to review. Even if a fic is done, it still deserves a review, right? Oh, and this woke my muse up, which is a good thing too.

I have to admit... due to my soft spot for Miz, I almost quit reading it, but something inside (probably my Miz muse...) demanded that I keep reading, so I did. And it was most definitely worth it. I loved this, even if I hated JBL for all his shit. The ending, pure win. I loved that so much. It's an excellent fic.

Keep up the good work!

.: TheMizMagnet :.
Emono chapter 32 . 7/8/2009
*opens and closes mouth several times, shocked* Uhm...well, that was...

Really well written, let's leave it at that
takers dark lover chapter 32 . 6/24/2009
This was a great story I just got time to finish the last 3 chapters. There were parts that made me want to cry and parts were I cheered. A very well writen story about something that happens all the time, but is hardly ever talked about.

Looking forward to more of your stories. Great job!
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 32 . 6/17/2009
Wow. What a wonderful fic! :D I enjoyed every second of it from beginning to end. Yes, a lot of it was really hard to read but nothing's easy to read if it involve's JBL circa before he met Shawn. LOL Man. He's such douche! I may be a sick freak but JBL is now my new favorite character. That whole scene of his fixing his hair and leaving, not thinking twice about what he did to Miz was great. The fact that he's just going to find someone else kind of made me twitch (because of poor Mike) but after sitting here for ten minutes, I'm actually laughing because it's so evil Layfield-ish.

Poo Mike. He took quite a beating. Jibble didn't beat Shawn nearly that bad the one time he beat him. He'll I'm not sure if the Kliq's beating can compare. And JoMo reminded me of Shawn when he snapped only...he couldn't be stopped. Randy...I could just see him scrambling to find help. And Mark. Your Mark and my Mark are just alike. In fact, I think Mark's just Mark. He's the scary looking guy that people tend to ignore but I bet he's got a big heart. I can totally relate to Mark though. You want to help but then a part of you knows it isn't your business. Totally caught the Mattico LOL So cute but bad WWE Roster for ignoring Jibble's words. I think I'm angry at the entire roster for that last night. John's yelling and beating was worse than ever yet no one would help.

2 years. Hell, two years is quite the acoopmplishment. Some people NEVER get over it. I read this one fanfic about Punk or Chris (can't remember which one but both were in it). Anyway, they never got over it. Everyday it hurt to look in the mirror. It was so sad. But thank God for Mickie. She was the support figure that he needed. For a moment I thought he'd died.

And Vince's speech. I LOVE Vinny Mac. The meeting he had with the roster. I could just see those guilty faces. Vince certainly has a way with words. Oh...I loved the way he decribed the WWE as one big family which I agree. That's how I see it too.

Vince and Jibble...That scene was powerful too.

I'm so happy things worked out in the end. The puppy was a nice touch. This fic was fantastic! Keep up the great work! This is something I can read again and again.

~XxShawns Angel NefxX (Nefatiri)
AnonymousPunk chapter 32 . 6/17/2009
loved it. Great work!
Esha Napoleon chapter 32 . 6/17/2009
A beautiful ending to a great story ;)
grleviathan chapter 32 . 6/17/2009
Definitely an ending I didn't expect. It's good that Mickie stuck with Mike the entire time and Mike learned to be happy with himself. Nice ending.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 32 . 6/16/2009
*hugs Edge Muse while bawling*

Edge: She's unable to talk right now. But this chapter was the perfect ending. And the thought of Mark with the sparkly fedora on his head, a great touch. Now if I can could only get my hands on Jibbs, that'd be perfect.

DK: *smacks Edge* Not now. Seriously hun, I can't think of a better way to end this story. So many emotions, and Mickie staying by his side. Perfect! If only everyone that has to live through this horror had that type of support system.

Loved It!