Reviews for Supremacy
Superwoman rules chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
This was not great and dean is hptter and he's the best
Superwoman rules chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Dean is hotter than cole! And sam! You are a blind bitch
Superwoman rules chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Talor kirsh is ugly! And jensen ackles is hotter than him! Your a dumb bitch
MyEffect chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Can I just say, chapter 18 has got to be one of THE MOST heartbreaking things I've ever read.

I favourited and read your crushed universe a while ago but I'm reviewing now because I'm re-reading it and your story has continued to impressed me as if I was reading it for the first time again.

I have to tell you that before I read chapter 18 of Supremecy, I have NEVER openly cried for any form of writing before, apart from Harry Potter's Nighteen Years Later. It just shows that your writing and story telling skills are right up there with J.K Rowling.

The plots you created are fantastic and creative beyond fanfiction. You are able to make and develop relationships with characters that are not even on the show yet you can make the readers wish they were.

I praise you for keeping Sam and Dean in character since it is such a difficult thing to do without taking lines from the show. And I praise you again for being able to write plots so brilliant that they are believable to your audience.

I'm in awe right now as I'm crying for the second time of reading your story. I'm glad I found it and I'm positive it won't be the last time of re-reading your imagination on a screen.
Dana chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
Extremely sad that this had to end. You are an awesome writer. Keep up the great work.
Seedtree chapter 27 . 11/30/2012
LoA, you and this series are ab fab! Pls let me knowwhere I can find more of your writing. I hope you have gotten your book published!

Missing my LoA fix already.
murphy9202 chapter 27 . 5/23/2012
A great story. Thanks for this series. I really enjoyed it.
Liz Roman chapter 27 . 10/15/2011
Oh, my goodness. I think this one was my favorite of the four stories, although I actually had a hard time with disabled Sam in this one. I think he was healed in my mind and I hated that he had to go through more heartache. I think it would be harder to go from wheelchair to walking to wheelchair/crutch again, rather than just staying one or the other. I hope that makes sense. I don't mean this as a criticism. I really felt all of his and Brooke's emotions, and that is the mark of an excellent writer.

I also thought Dean's grief was really well done-so realistic and in character. As I think I've said in other reviews, you really had their characters down to perfection.

I could go on and basically write a novel for all the things I loved in this story and your writing style, but I'll just say this in closing: This is my favorite fan fic epic, and it may be the be-all/end-all. I probably won't ever read another fan fic because nothing else will compare.

Signing off and severely depressed because it's over (don't worry/not suicidal),

-Liz
Valkyrja.Dev chapter 27 . 8/29/2011
With this, Im not reviewing this chapter but the entire story... O...M...F...G!

LoA... totally amazing, I read the four stories without pause... I spent sleepless nights (more than usually) because it was hard to stop reading.

You managed, with your writing, to surface lot of emotions in me... I was sad, I was happy even I was rage.

And now that its over... there is like a hole... like something is missing.

And, in my humble opinion, when a writer do you feel that way it meens she is an amazing writer!

So... LoA... you are an amazing writer and I cant wait to read somenthing new of your creation.

Thank you a lot for this awesome, fantastic novel.
sentarla chapter 27 . 5/4/2010
okay, I knew as soon as I started reading this chapter that I was going to have heaps of comments as I went and jep, it did not take long for me to find a part that I loved. So.. think if this as a trip down memory lane for you and a running commentary from me.
"Just remember, it's a lot tougher if all your fingers are broken."

I totally love this line, it is pure dean.

"I freakin' hate being pregnant." Hope sulked.

"Yet it's such a beautiful experience for the rest of us." Dean told her sarcastically making Bonnie hit him on the arm.

This one just made me crack up. I could hear the tone in the words and see the eye rolls.
The part where Logan has asked for keys and that his phone is dead and he has to pick up Lily I started hearing the jaws music in my head and know that ot oh, something is going to happen to lily. Then as I was thinking that, I remembered oh yeah, how did this chapter start again. I remember...vampires. okay, back to reading now...

Oh man, I am so happy they only bit her. Dean and hope okay, but lily so could not be raped that would just be wrong on too many levels.

They just saw the tattoo. Yes, be scared, be very scared.

aw, logan found heather, that is soo sweet!

aww man, does that mean bobby is dead. I guess he would have been very old by then, but it is still sad.

wow, an end the a long journey. I have to say it has been a while since I have had such a long, new story to read. I really loved it and I thank you for sharing. As I said before, I really don't like OFC and the whole dean and sam has a family because it always seems so fake and mary sue. But yours, now yours can't be any further from the truth. You created a powerful family and new world without loosing the sam and dean relationship. thank you so much for a great read and for also replying to be reviews along the way.
thanks you :-)
sentarla chapter 23 . 5/4/2010
gr. I have 15 mins to get ready for work and walk there and all I want to do is stay and read. gr
sentarla chapter 21 . 5/4/2010
aw man, talk about a way to convince cole. Now you even have me, internally yelling at them to hurry up and being bonnie back. We will not loose dean!
sentarla chapter 20 . 5/4/2010
Just when you have gotten use to a world without bonnie and it looks like dean may start to surface you throw a curve ball like this, and with only a handful of chapters left. I don't know if I am happy or not. There always has to be a price. nah, have to be happy for dean.
sentarla chapter 19 . 5/4/2010
Okay, I just could not got to bed crying my eyes out so after much internal debate I read the next chapter. I am so happy I did, it healed a little of the pain. now to bed.
sentarla chapter 18 . 5/4/2010
OMG! You totally have me bawling! I just, gwsd, this sucks! poor dean. man you are good.