Reviews for Criminal Masterminds
Please update I want more Gendo vs Artemis
EijiNya chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Just...

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

The story is so EXCITING!

I love you so much right now on my God you do not even know.
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
After some difficult real life occurrences, I was finally able to read Chapters 5 and 6. I enjoyed them very much and am saddened that your last update was over a year ago. I sincerely hope you can continue this interesting story. Thanks and take care.
Flamewulf chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
This is an enjoyable story - please update!
Madork Gunna chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Nice, though it'd be more interesting if SEELE and Artemis were a bit more evenly matched. World domination is Suefic territory, be careful there. For the rest I loved it, and I eagerly await more.
Lord Sia chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Oh man, now you've got me interested in Artemis Fowl... Great fic, like it. A bit of originality, some action, a bit of drama, and lots of, er, 'intelligent' stuff, just the way I like it.

Keep it coming.
mgunh1 chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
Haha! Fav'd, if not for anything else, but the simple fact that he sued Gendo! Awesomely written and very funny, I want to see another update soon, you hear?

Looking forward to more.
Rogue15 chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
Please continue this. I have never seen a story like this before and it is really interesting. It is funny seeing Gendo outmatched by someone much smarter then him. Not to hard when everyone one else in the series have so many personal problems they act like idiots.
DarkShiftRising chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
This is brilliant. Keep going!
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
very cool
count-zechs00 chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
I've never read the Artemis Fowl series but I got to say, please write more of this! Finally, someone who can put Gendo and SEELE in their place!
Centralion chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Oh, this is good, now what happens when Auska shows up? Do you know how Artemis got his magic. Sorry, I am out of touch with series, though maybe you could help. The timeline was good, though I would like to see the LEP and it's military equivalent show up with some info about the Angels. That was really good with the angel talking and the Eva talking back, not to mention the characters in general. Keep it up!
Centralion chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Just a little update, Foaly should still be alive. Centaurs were supposed to live for around for around 300-400 years, and he was Unless he got hit by a truck or something. That would be a good to bring him back with machines. Sorry for getting in your face about this (This ain't the real reveiw) but I liked Foaly.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 6 . 3/31/2009