Reviews for 20 Random Facts About Audrey Fletcher Weasley
anishasrikar chapter 1 . 3/28
This is really creative! I love how Percy's love interest is first of all a muggle and secondly a very interesting one at that. Also, it's amazing how you've managed to show how Percy and Audrey are so compatible. Of all the Weasleys I never thought I'd want to read about Percy but now I really want to read about his meeting with Audrey.
melove167 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This was beautifully written and has made me cry. I love your Audrey. Thank you! This was really good. :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Ahhhh :) I love your fics so much! You take this tiny little nothing-character with no impression other than a vague sort of severity (at least, that's what she had in my mind) and construct a beautiful character around her. And I love the concept that at least one of the weasleys married a muggle.
Audrey.Hawkins chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
:-D
coraluna chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
so perfect i literally teared up omg
Theuglyduckling492 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Aw, this is cute. I like how you wrote it about Audrey who we don't hear much about as readers
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Loved this! I love learning about this mysterious Audrey Weasley.
Living4Fantasy chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is so heart warming! :) I have always loved the unknown world of Percy and Audrey.
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I loved this. I'd never thought of Audrey as a muggle. Huh, very nice.
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
That was really cute:)
Womanizer by Lily Allen
mcfuz chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Fantastic, once again. I have a strange fetish for your fanfiction.
MyPatronusIsAPikachu9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So cute awesome ending. Thanks!
raining in august chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Utterly fantastic! (: Concise, heartwarming and fits in extremely well.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Awwwwwwww! It's a beautiful story!
EmKate chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is a great fic. As soon as you can (Or if you have already i just havent seen it) you should go more into detail and make it an actual story not just a list of 20 things. Very interesting, and i want to know more!