Reviews for Visitors
srhittson chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
good story
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
You did a decent job of them teasing each other as they took their time removing the other's clothes.
ggirls fan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was trash, nice going you freak
Love Peace Maine chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I Applaud Your VERY BEAUTIFUL writing leading to Rory & Paris saying for the 1st time to each other 'Friends who love each other' & returning to their LOVE-MAKING3 RORY & PARIS DO BELONG TOGETHER3 I LOVE Your VERY ROMANTIC Paris & Rory Tale3 You are an AMAZING Writer who writes from Her VERY BEAUTIFUL Heart3 my golden cat Pearl is waving to You. haha.
Music and Reading Lover chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I loved it!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I love the dialogue in this story between Paris and Rory at the end, it's so perfect and so 'in the moment'!

I liked the beginning with Rory's grandparents, makes us think that nothings gonna happen but then as soon as they're gone out comes Paris!

Love it!

You rock )
CarbonCatalyst chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hey, Very good story. i loved it. keep up the good work
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
ooh very good! I'm glad saying the "love" bit didn't ruin it for them _

loved it, great work _
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That was pretty damn good.

I think you should make this a multi-chapter story rather than a one-shot, where you tell (through flashbacks) how and when Paris and Rory chose to hook-up.

Anyhow, job well done.
BrokenForEternity chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Can i add this to my c2 community for gilmore slash fics?
gilmoreluver06 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
lol will Lorelai walk in and see Paris and Rory coupling but Paris is being very sweet to Rory and Lorelai is like what the hell is going on in here and what will the girls say/how will they respond?
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 10/10/2008