Reviews for Sharper But Pen
Dirge for the Dead chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
Aw... So depressing... but amazing. Truly amazing.

Poor Pepito.

Does his dad tell him what happened to Todd? And what happened to Devi? Please reply soon!

-Dirge
Mantinas chapter 14 . 6/26/2009
Wow...This would have to be one of the most intense Squee fics ever written...,also one of the greatest. I seem to be at a loss of words.
tasty cheez chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
It's not the end right? I'd be pissed if this was the last chapter.
bloody raptor chapter 14 . 12/31/2008
I figured he would turn out to be a waste lock though. I wounder what will happen to him now
Raxzo chapter 14 . 12/31/2008
The perfect time to end this.

So very sad for Shmee, and so very happy for Todd.

You made me FEEL about the characters.

This is a great story.
Raxzo chapter 13 . 12/25/2008
Oh god, oh god, oh god...

See, this is what happens if I stay off the computer for a few days. I miss out on something so artistically lovely that it rekindles my love of writing.

Seriously. Thank you, so very much, for posting this.

One of the best anythings I've ever seen.
tasty cheez chapter 13 . 12/25/2008
I think that actually writing that a thousand times was way more effective than just saying that he wrote it. It lets yyou really see how crazy he is
bloody raptor chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
I take it he died right? The other possibility would be that he went to sleep
Ann-sama chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
Hello! Sorry, you probally don't know me ;.;

I am a SUPER fan of your GaaLee fanfics, I put that review here because I think that the person reads the reviews of the most new fanfic they are doing.

If you are angry because I am talking about GaaLee, then I think you should stop reading this, sorry... I'm really sorry...

I was reading : Things You Should Know About - Gaara

I love it! Finally someone said the right things about him! Everything I was reading, I agreed.

My favorite part was the number '11' *-* (Just because I like him as seme -with Lee-, nhehé xD)

But, could you please make a 'Things you should know about - Lee' ó.ò? Onegai?

If you don't want to, or you can't, please, but a review in one of my fics telling it to me! - The fics are in portuguese, but you can put a review talking english- I wanted you to do one thing like that, because I think you are amazing, and you like Lee uke ;.;'

Please, answer me! .
tasty cheez chapter 11 . 12/19/2008
that's a mean place to put a cliffhanger dude.
bloody raptor chapter 11 . 12/19/2008
I've got a funny feeling this does not bode well for Todd
Raxzo chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
GAH! The absolute epitome of the cliffhanger!

(ahem) Gimme a sec here... That's five voices now, I think. Shmee, Meatloaf, Mabel, VC, and Cancer, right? Damn, he IS crazy.

Another shorter one; NOT what I wanna see near the end of this thing, but I'll deal.

Really, length is the only problem, and that's hardly a problem at all.

I just wish there was more!
bloody raptor chapter 10 . 12/13/2008
Oh boy here we go!
Raxzo chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
Y'know, it's really hard to imagine Squee having longer hair at any age.

Sad that he's basically turning into Johnny. But it makes for good reading! (At least the way you do it.)

And I REALLY can't wait 'til he finds Mabel there, too.(At least, that's most likely.) It just makes for great conflict.
bloody raptor chapter 9 . 12/5/2008
I think I know where this is going!