Reviews for Fall
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
that was Awesome!
seeing Jaq and Mira team up to corrupt the exile...
ilego chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Please continue story
adenn vode chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Twisted, in a good way! I'm a sucker for sexual DS corruption, what can I say?
blackghost7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow...I liked this A LOT!

I liked the fact that you did something different. Crew members influencing their leader is an interesting way to go about things...especially so when you take into account that KOTOR works the exact opposite. That implied three-way that was going on there was also intriguing. I never thought of the Exile doing such a thing...though, I think it is because I could never see a Jedi doing such a thing...the Sith I played probably would...-ponders-

Sheesh...I'm rambling... Anyways, awesome fic hun. This seems like a oneshot, but I can see where it could turn into an actual story. If it every did. rest assured that you will have at least one dedicated reader.

Kudos and congrats on the great story,

blackghost7
Omega22 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I have to admit your idea is very impressive, I wonder if your idea of your companions of giving you influence would ever become a game idea. Regardless this was a good read.
Cylka chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I really liked the whole premise of this story. It's not really darkside, but more of a 'f*ck it' attitude. It's well written, but yes, I kind of felt the whole Exile/Mira thing was awkward. I don't think it was your writing, more of me not being able to imagine the Exile with anyone else besides Atton -I'm such a shameless fangirl ;} By all means, continue the story if you feel the need -sometimes things just stick in your head and you need to get them out. I'll read it.
Charles McCoy chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
i enjoyed this. You should continue it further. Maybe even have Exile/Atton/Mira all kill kreia, and talk a little about what happens afterward.