Reviews for Flag Twirler
This drives me insane, we do not twirl flags, we spin! Sorry, I one of what you call a 'flag twirler' but we're actually called color gaurd or winter gaurd depending on the season.
ShnickerDoodlez chapter 1 . 6/14
It's been awhile but... PLZ CONTINUUUUUEEEE!
SuperGeorgia chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I know it's been awhile but pwease continue! *Pouty face*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Please please please continue!
jaimeedarling chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Continue, por favor! This would be so cute! n_n
suki - fara chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
i think u shoul continue the story it's soo great that i always imagine soo many sequels of this story.. can't u continue it.. I LOVE IT SOO MUCH! plzs?

or u can sent it too my e-mail? or ..

i would really want to see u reply back..

thxs soo much,

From ur reader,

Fara a.k.a satsuki
Niborkcalb chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
CONTINUE! :D:D
musicislife24 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
IT'S SPINNING, not twirling! *said in a deep scary voice*

I really like your stories, that's just one little thing anybody who has been in colorguard will maul you for.
jenifer chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
continue u rok at writin! pwetty pwease with sprinkles on top
Quiet and Complicated chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I really like this story. It's a very different take of the characters from Danny Phantom; I love it. So I am hereby requesting that you write a sequel or make it into a full-blown story.
Phantom x Phan chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
how cute!

i know this was written a while ago, but i was just

going through your stories.

great job! DxSness (again) XD

-Hunter of Phantom x Phan
X-wingPilot52 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
The story itself is okay, but the terminology you've used is a problem.

I'm going to tell you this to save you the hassle of getting screamed at. The color cuard DOES NOT twirl their flags. If you say that they twirl, they get very angry and tell you that majorettes twirl batons and they SPIN flags.

Just thought that I'd get that out there. I have a lot of friends who are guard members and that gets them really angry, so I thought it would be best to warn you before someone like that read this.

Anyway, as I said before, the story itself is okay. It's a little fast, but still pretty good.
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
cute!

i think it should just be a one shot though!
nolapeep chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
More, please:)
Jynxpixie chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Aw. _

I like the idea of them just dating and get to knowing each other...we don't see that in a story too often.