Reviews for It's Not All Black and White
Hesunohana chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
that was strange but the plot was interesting ! I think I'm gonna read the sequel.
Angel Fantasy chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
So. Cross is drugging the entire Order to make them forget their memories little by little. Is he working for the fat-ass, or does he have an ulterior motive...?
weaverofstars chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
Okay you have confuzzled me, but it's all good.

I really like your Kanda/Allen dynamic, even if I don't pair them (hell, I barely pair anyone in DGM though, so that doesn't honestly count).

On to the sequel

-kit
Katina Uchiha chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
okay, i have something to say about the Japanese at the end. First, it should be Moyashi baka, because the adjective ALWAYS goes second. The second thing is that to say 'why' it's

naze'.

and the mission documents, or the dossier (sp?), would be black with a little white border.

other then that, VERY good so far! I love it!
Niwaki chapter 9 . 1/31/2009
øhm just so you know 'omoi' means heavy and 'omoide' means memory.

if you want to say hope I would think 'kibou' is better, because it means hope(light snicker) not to ridicule you or anything.

I've done the same thing quite a few times, just with english instead.

I really love this story, reading it a few times already but i never get tired of it, thanks for writing this, hope I'll get to read more from you in the future
Sora Ryuuzaki chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I like this one. :D It's got a nice, mysterious plot that doesn't reveal everything at once, but lets it roll out gracefully (if not painfully slow).

There was one thing that bothered me, though- your verb tenses. You switch from past tense (Lavi looked up and emerald eyes met with gray...) to present tense ("Uh.. yeah! Every little thing!" Lavi grins, downing the...). xD Try to be a bit more consistent on that. I find it easier to write completely in past tense- it's less of a pain to remember the present tense of the verb.

I don't really mind OCs, so bring them on! :)
Lochesh chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
i love love love this story, especially the ending! i'm a total sucker for happy endings, and this was just so sweet!
Lochesh chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
this chapter makes me so mad at chaoji with his enemy or ally thing. T.T but it had yullen love, so that's okay.
Lochesh chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
this chapter was friking awesome, especially with the scene flashbacks. XD damn, kanda did never say allen's name in the anime with that accent of his. DAMNIT.
Lochesh chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I FOUND IT! I found this story,finally! I've read the first chapter of this two months or so back in october but lost the link.

Very interesting story, and do I sense some upcoming angst here? XD
Akikee chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
Good job! i can't wait for the sequel!Anyway, what's the reason that you won't write lemon for this story?
xXJustAnotherFangirlXx chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
sniff... sniff... its over... wah... this was beautful! thanks so much for writing!
Aion Laven Walker chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
Wow!

I'll wait for the sequel

Good job b
penscritch chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
Woohoo! I KNEW Kanda'd become a Noah; why else would he get that super-pain symptom, not to mention all those crosses? *wink, wink* Considering all that he's currently going through, it's no wonder that he's a bit out of character. He's still pretty in-character overall, though. Just a little sappy. It's a good thing his moyashi-chan is there to lend some support.

I'm really glad that he chose to stay with Allen; Allen has the most insufferable martyr-complex. Not to mention his breed of idealism needs to be tempered by Kanda's particular style of pessimism/realism to actually become functional. ; It all works out in the end when they're together. _ I look forward to the sequel!
SeikaDragon chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
Well Kanda hit Allen... he lost his mind because he transform in Noah..

I try to remember what mean omoi, but only word that can think is "remember o think so (omoimasu -)" ... I will seek in my dictionary.

I little lost in this tale... I don't understood very well what really happen or if other can remember to Allen. I hope that the next tale I will can resolver this question.