Reviews for A Few Paces Behind
Viannaz chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I really loved this! You've captured the whole friendship so brilliantly and realistically!
PutteringPoet chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Very calm and peaceful. I like the way they sat together eating. Your writing was lovely.
Masayume85 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
So far I am really enamored with your writing style.

It's deep and poignant. There's no messing around, just depth of emotion and the connections that were so obviously there, yet overlooked in the series.

This was a very tender and extremely sweet moment. Hope you don't mind seeing more of me because I intend to read more of your stuff :)

Wonderful job, loved this.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
not much to say.

brittney
30tells chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
WHY DOESN'T THIS EPIC PIECE OF AWESOME HAVE TRUCKLOADS OF REVIEWS? gahhh, writing was superb, so was characterization, imagery, and emotional tugging.

What is wrong with the people? seriously. They're looking so hard for jems like these(your fics) at all the wrong places.

please do write more :) -the newest addition to your fanbase. XD
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Very nice. Very sweet. Very well done. Keep it up!
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Lovely fic.

You did an excellent job in highlighting the unique bond and understanding between Zuko and Katara.

growabrain chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
i really quite enjoyed this. theres so many zutara fics out there now, so its nice to see a nice friendship one. good job :)
arizony chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I like it, the friendship angle especially. Too many seem bent on insisting that Zutara happens. I'm glad to see someone who writes Zutara friendship v/ relationship. You have done it well, too.
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I liked this story a lot. There aren't a lot of Zuko and Katara friendship stories out there and I think yours is one of the best that I've read. I love how you open up their friendship more through their mothers, Katara probably knows better than anyone that closure is something that Zuko desperately wants.