Reviews for The Day The Fireflies Died
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 1 . 5/31
Wow this story is great, I like how you handle read Megumi's feelings using the whole story, it was very nice to see Sano saw several times that note. They really do make a very cute couple.

"Does she belong to the Man Who Walked With fireflies?" Well, I think definitely yes, she does.
rycchan chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is so sweet! I literally screamed (in my pillow) when I saw the phrases "She was dead wrong." and "Sanosuke, you liar..." (okay, I screamed two times). Well, it kinda hit me... I kinda knew that Megumi wasn't only talking about Kenshin... so... high five on that! xD

Sweetest SanosukexMegumi I have ever read! (probably because it's the first one) haha. xD

Going on my faves! :D

Thanks for writing this. :)

Ry-chan :D
naraku-doll chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Ok, i know you said plastic was invented in the 1860s, but that certainly does not mean Japan would have had plastic by the 1860s. In fact i highly doubt it, and they definitely wouldn't have had plastic bags in households. Also, medicine hadn't really advanced to graphs yet, i am fairly sure.

Ok, now that i'm done telling you what bothered me about your fix, i can tell you what i liked: it was well written, and i liked your trip into Megumi's mind and thoughts, i think you did a really good job keeping her in character :)
Windblader chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
there is SUCH a dearth of good Sano/Meg fics that I'm overjoyed whenever I read a good one. Thank you so much for this story!
Uotani the fishie chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
a few spelling errors, but whatever, i didnt notice till i reread it ..mm the second time ]. this stuff is art right here :D I love your style of writing . so deep and it makes me want to read more. *usually on stories like this I uh..stop after the first paragraph.* but i reread this, over and over again. This was great. ] haha this makes my writing look like trash :D i loved it.
Lara chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
One wOrd...BEAUTIFUL
Angelic Giggles chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
I am so happy there is another person that thinks Megumiw as referring to Sanosuke when she said that she had been abandoned with so much of a goodbye! O
YOu are a wonderful author, I am currently reading your "They say CAmera's are only good for pictures " fic, and I must say is one of the best ones I have read. NOw, I have two questions for you my lady, the Firefly scene, was it made up by you or shown on the episodes? o.O And second...*blushes* Do people had underwear in the Meiji era?
Oh, and congratulations on making my FAvorite Author list!
Queen of Koorime chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Oh, so very, very good! I loved it. A not-so-sweet kind of WAFF, but better than most of the stuff out there.
animefreak5483 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
LUV this story!

I went looking for good sano/megumi fics and I found one of the best here!

Great job!

I think they are the best couple in RK- K/K is over done most of the time...

and besides Sano is so cute :)

anyway- great story!
Jazz7 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
This was great very to the point and sweet I just love that couple keep up the good work and write more about them!
Akai Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Ahh, absolutely gorgeous story! I'm not usually a fan of Sano/Megumi pairings (I have a one-track mind for Kenshin only, silly me) but this was so well done I couldn't help but love it! Keep it up; I'm definately looking forward to seeing more of your works in the future.
Volcan of Dragonfire chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
I REALLY like! So pretty and nice, and meaningful! I like that you twisted the scenario around...that's the way it SHOULD be!
no longer a fanfiction writer chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Wow, I've never been too fond of Megumi, but you actually made her human in here. Almost made me cry (and I rarely, if ever, cry over fanfics) Good job. Beautifully written. Good insights into Megumi's mind.
Mutya chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
OMG I LOVE IT! bounces So sweeet! x!
dementedchris chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Extremely moving. I'm not a Megumi fan, but I truly felt her pain. I believe the mark of a good writer is when he/she can make me empathize with a character I normally would not care for - and you did just that. I felt that the it deserved to be "unfinished;" closure to this fic wouldn't have done it justice.