Reviews for Act 27 Roger the Amnesiac
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
ArcelSorm chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Excellent! I love it! I always wished that the show would continue and you do an admirable job at it... though I am curious... what does FAWKES look like... if I missed something I'm sorry... but I am extreamly curious...
Eduard Kassel chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Hehheha. Ah the satisfaction of stubbing your toe in the desert only to discover you have unearthed a diamond. I like this, I like it a lot. Like many fans I was far from satisfied with the finale.

I have read a few Big O fanfictions, the best to date have been accptable. Two exception, make that three now. You manage to capture the feeling of the show quite nicely.

The idea of a portrait of a man no one rembers hanging there is very powerful. So in the reality Gordon Rosewater fathered no children? I suppose no children would be preferable to an unstable dunkopf.

The Lucky Dozen, you handle your Ocs well so far, not a Gary or Mary in sight. Since dogs are endangered I suppose humans have to watch something else tear itself apart. Bravo on the drunks comment about a fight to the death without death. I imagine R. Instro would engage a dialogue on the validity of the statement.

I was wondering if Smith still possessed Big O. Judging by the series it would seem that he can only thrive when he is in the service to others. That being said the Megaduce fight was a bit hard to follow, but able.

Dorothy, Dorothy. To be forgotten is a terribnle thing. Alexander desereved to be nothing but a bad dream vanishing with the morning. Frau Waynewright does not, and will not I think.

Talk to you on the next chapter later.
Galaxy1001D chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Good to see you writing again! You were my inspiration to start writing for the Big O. I see that you can master the classic film noir as well as scifi romance. Keep up the good work!