Reviews for The Legend of Link: The Burning Blade
Amazing. This writing is better than some published books. Keep it up! :D
Hammershlag chapter 39 . 3/4
I apologize in advance if the following comments seem harsh. I enjoyed this chapter as much as the previous ones, and it is because of that I point out elements I don't like. If I do not agree with one of your writing decisions but wasn't fond of the story, I would just dismiss them. What I'm trying to say is, please understand my criticisms come from my respect for you, not resentment of the content.

Even though the vast majority of us (or at least the vast majority of the FE fans among us) already knew Ninian's secret, I think it would have been better for you to hold off on it until the last moment.

Part of me wishes you had separated the Durandal and Armads arcs into separate chapters and elaborate on the battles, though I understand why you didn't.

How did the Master Sword do NOTHING against Ninian? It's supposed to be at the level of, if not superior to the Divine Weapons!

Frankly, I think Ninian attacking our protagonists was a poor move. It makes it less tragic if Eliwood's reaction could be justified with self-defense rather than ignorance.
Folytatasa chapter 1 . 3/3
I've lost interest. Its taken too long to progress where you are now. If you want more reviews, I would ask. This is undoubtable in the top 3 Zelda and Fire Emblem crossover's, but you don't get enough people reading it. I feel there's a hidden reason for it, but I'm not sure why. Maybe seeing how long its gone on is why. Consider reuploading it with an edit to it. Maybe add in some things? I couldn't say. Perhaps, it is time though.
SilverBladeStar chapter 39 . 3/2
I really was hoping that Ninian would not die. I am sad.
Mirria1 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I gotta say, this is an interesting story and I like it so far.

(But I just have to pointed out. Iila, from Twilight Princess, she's a normal human, not Hylian. In fact, everyone except Link in Ordon are normal humans. You can tell by their short rounded ears.)
Hammershlag chapter 38 . 12/22/2014
Well done! You did what the creators of Fire Emblem neglected to - add an arc for the Sol Katti.

I really like the information you added to the Djute tribe. FE6 kept them pretty one-dimensional.

I see you made Hanon a male like in the English translation of FE7. Most of the fics I've read keep the nomad as female like in the Japanese version and FE6.

This crossover is very well written and I look forward to future installments.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/26/2014
Sorry that your life sucks, but I thank you for giving this wonderful story

Its almost a sign of a great artist that their life is full of trials and tribulations. I tip my hat to you sir for your perseverance!
Anonymous viewer chapter 36 . 4/12/2014
Great story so far; well written and suspenseful. However, my neurotic nature causes me to point out grammatical errors, and I doubt I'm only one who noticed quite a few. Please take more time to proofread future chapters before you publish them.

My Questions and Comments:

I feel Cornelius was killed off a little too soon. Speaking of whom, did he lose control of the Triforce of Power because Nergal stole it while he wasn't paying attention? And did Nergal secretly take his quintessence as he died (like he did to spoilers Ninian at the end of "Valorous Roland"/"The Berserker" /spoilers)?

Also, is there any significance to the fact that Ganondorf's body was missing? Is he going to make an appearance later in the story?

Are you going to make arcs for Durandal and Armads? Or possibly even ones for the Sol Katti and Aureola (which FE7's creators seemed to neglect including)? Link can't be the only one getting a "Weapon ex Machina" and if Athos just shows up at the end with a cadre of legendary items without much explanation the story would seem kind of empty.

Looking forward to future chapters.
Runty Grunty chapter 33 . 11/14/2012
So Zelda knew, huh? She did a good job at hiding it.

Too bad she didn't know that Cornelius is basically a Ganondorf-wannabe with the Triforce of Power. I'll bet he's actually a reincarnated Ganondorf and may (or may not) realize it.

What happened to Link and Ilia, though? Guess we'll have to wait a while longer to find out.

And poor Linus, getting dispatched like that. Definitely not how I saw him going out. Hopefully the same fate won't befall Jaffar and Nino. :(

In all, nice developments are nice. Awaiting more.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/26/2012
Glad to see that you are back!

I completed a Fire Emblem play through so now I know all of the important characters!

Keep up the good work!
Jimbobob5536 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Yay Nils and Ninian!
Jimbobob5536 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Interesting so far.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 32 . 4/24/2011
WELL IT'S RELAXING TO KNOW THAT ZELDA HASN'T EXACLTY TURNED INTO A TYRANT. I MEAN I WAS HONESTLY THINKING THAT ZELDA WENT MADE WITH POWERS OF MONARCHY. BUT DECEPTION IS MUCH BETTER, SO HOW OLD IS THAT DRAGON FAMILY, I MEAN I RARLY SEE DRAGONS AT ALL IN THE ZELDA UNIVERSE. DOES ANGER GO THROUGH GENETICS? YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Runty Grunty chapter 32 . 4/23/2011
The plot thickens...

So Zelda has basically become a puppet once again to the villain? Ouch. Here's hoping she gives Cornelius a fitting end (or at least, Link should).

And I see where you're going with all this: Florina's gonna be meeting with Zelda, isn't she? Good choice.

Still so many unanswered questions, though: most notable, what the hell is Cornelius up to?
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 31 . 2/6/2011
I'M PRETTY SURE SOME OF THE PEOPLE HERE WILL SURVIVE, THE FIRE EMBLEM ONES ANYWAY, SO NOW I'M A BIT INTRIGUED, WHO'S LYN GONNA PAIN UP WITH? HECTOR OR RAILS? I MEAN SHE DID KISS RAILS BEFORE, BUT HECTOR IS GETTING MORE TIME WITH HER. I KNOW YOU PROBABLY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FLUFFY STUFF IN A FIC LIKE THIS, BUT ROMANCE IS HALF THE REASON PEOPLE COME TO FANFICTION DOT NET, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA