Reviews for Ash and Blossoms
Artificially Faked chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
A definite 100 out of 5.
Taryn Eithne chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this yet. Hmm.

Anyway, just reread this story and loved it all over again. I remember reading it God knows how long ago and like biting my nails through the end but this time was a little bit easier. Just as brilliant, though, but I have to admit that without the relief of Cloud and Leon staying together the second time, my innate need to see Sora suffer for being an ignoramus was almost incurable. lol!
PopFlyGov chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Great story. I'm really impressed with the maturity of it. The scene with the hospital had me mesmerized. That was a well written scene that almost had me crying. The only complaint I had was it had a tendency to be dry and boring in the prose. Other then that, you did a wonderful job.

But, just so you know, something about the scene with the harp was funny. No, irony had nothing to do with it, (although, I still don't understand why you didn't pick Demyx to be the harpist.) It was the delivery I think that triggered my, "It's-supposed-to-be-funny," reflex, and so I laughed. Perhaps it was meant to be funny, I don't know...

Rating: 8/10
ChottoMatte chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Aww...poor, crazy Sora. He and his Riku just can't get their minds out of the gutter long enough to figure out that no, they aren't supposed to be having sex on a nice dinner table.

It was so cute, and I'm kinda proud he passed :D!

It was wondrous - nice work!

-Y
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Wow, that was really good. i think the story flowed well, and it was beautifully written.
Little Pearl chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Oh God.

That's what awaits me in 3 years...

Poor Leon. I can totally understand him.
Sorceress Fantasia chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
So Leon finally understood that Cloud's more important than his exam, hmm? Even though he's taking the exam with good intentions and partially for Cloud's sake, I guess he also made things more difficult for himself by not saying those things out loud.

Things, like Cloud said, could have been avoided, but now that it's happened, I'm glad Leon at least took the effort to try and fix things. A little late, but he still did it. XD And oh dear, I think the part about Sora and Riku was quite... hilarious, and irritating, at the same time. XD
Sticksinabox chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
That was really good! I loved it so much! I always see Squall in school for law. xD It just fits him so well...

Anyways, again, great job!
IchiHa chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Wow..like d story very much.. )
bananawana chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I can't tell if it's my inner asshole speaking or my rational side, but if my boyfriend complained about a lack of attention from me over a life-defining exam, I'd book the nearest flight out of our relationship. (I'd expect the same in return.) Personal opinion aside, this fic was cute. It ends a little abruptly, without really following through with some of the things you opened up (like the thing going on with Sora), but I suppose it reads well enough. I'm glad everything worked well for Leon in the end. Good job!
Oblea chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Lol, me again. I am totally not stalking you. Well, anyways, yeah, this fic. xD It's adorable, and it's got so many characters in it, so I really enjoyed it. The scene at the hospital was my favorite along with Leon walking in on the chaos. And, omigawd, Marluxia. If Leon was in need of a butt masseuse, then they'd be in business. Srsly. Lovely writing as always, dear.
shadowX101 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
ok...now that was so cute!
seasnake.756 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
loved Leon's reaction to the chaos. awesome work!