Reviews for Stay
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Hfcjtxtiuguiyekurydriyvuxuyf iyxyigyxiyry
I love these so much.
SO MUCH.
You write them so perfectly! I hope to see more, if your willing :D
Darknessdawns chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
This was a wonderful collection of oneshots and I do wish that you would continue writting for this collection. I found it well written and extreamly enjoyable, especially the last one. Please do consider writting some more for this collection. You have done a wonderful job of keeping everyone in character and keeping the audiance entralled. Bravo!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
Perfect ending! Loved the dialogue and Vaan being his silly self. Keep up the great work!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
I must admit I'm not the most avid FFXII fan and Bal/Pen isn't my OTP for the fandom, (I prefer Vaan/Ashe & Bal/Fran), but these were great! You've done a great job capturing Balthier's witty dialogue. And now that I've read both of these I'm looking forward to more!
Dejia chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
*squee* I love this~ They're both very in character and just so awesome!
AshmandaLC chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
:squeals happily: aw! this was so- adorable! i LOVE these two...XD great job! if i think of anything ill let ya know!
RJJJ chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
much apologies for your story not being reviewed when it was added to my c2 (a matter i'll soon take care of...)

anyways, this would be a good start for a continued story. of course, if you don't want to do a multied of short chaptered fic, you could always consider doing related drabbles. i'm sure the banelo community would love to have short fixes of those two. :D

keep on writing!

-PenThier
TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Hm... if you continue it, it'd be another love story. I guess that's up to you, and how much you like that kind of thing.
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I would personally like to see a little more, but theres no rush. its all up to you, hon! :) it was cute, btw!