Reviews for Reckless
lillelouis chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Hey. I've been lurking around your bio page for a few days now and is still reading my way through the impressive list of stories. I stumbled over this story by mere chance, but was really surprised when I became almost obsessed with it. I've read a couple of your other stories, including the first or second one you posted on this site. I gotta say, the improvement is remarkable.

I adore limp!sam (call me sadistic) and this one hit all the selling points for me. Great writing (meaning no clumsy mistakes that I'm so good at missing in my own stories), interesting in the sense that the relationship between the three of them comes very clearly across. Great attention to detail - particularly love the way you record the emotions on their faces. Very easy to read and very moving. Short and intense and quick-paced without being shallow. Great connection from one emotional state to another, BIG plus in my book when authors can do that.

To sum up, I'll keep reading and try to leave more reviews. Wait and watch what comes up next ;)

Cheers. Andi.
alphabet chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
Nice story. Interesting case and all the Winchesters seemed in-character.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
OMG!

such an amazing sam bashing fic hun

aw bless

you got sam and johns relationship dead on bless!

i LOVED IT!

aww and when you wrote bout them getting hurt, ad the spirit

nice work hun

brilliantly written
kika chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
You're amazing!

Jenmm31 chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Oh my gosh. I go away for the weekend and then I come back to find out you added like 4 chapters and finished the story. I was super happy while I was reading it. And then suddenly sad because it was over! lol Which means...you should write another one!

I really liked how it ended with things "close to normal" haha. Yet again...Amazing story:)
spnMom chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Thanks for posting under Sam Winchester community. That allowed me to find the story quickly without lots of searching. I would recommend putting it under Limp!Sam too. I really loved your story... thanks bundles.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
yeah! Thanks
vonnie836 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
Sam is sure stubborn, isn't he. Just won't accept help, not even from big bro. And right back into arguing with dad, even though he still feels like passing out. Guess Dean is right, things are back to normal. Great job, you always keep me wanting for more. Hugs, Vonnie
friendly chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
awesome job.. are we going to get a sequel
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
Great final chapter. True to form the conversation John wanted with his youngest didn't go as he planned and they were soon back to sarcasm and butting heads again!

Typical Dean going out to his brother to pour oil on troubled waters but at least they didn't clash again when John emerged from the motel room.

Great banter at the end of the chapter between Sam and Dean, it flowed so well and was so true to character - loved the Shakespeare reference and Sam's comment to Dean about no point in looking it up as there were no pictures and Dean responding that Sam should be grateful Dean would let himself be seen in public with him!

A really enjoyable story, injured, angsty Sam, concerned and protective Dean and John trying but always seeming to put his foot in it with his youngest!

Superb writing. Thanks
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
Fantastic ending tho I would have loved to see John and Sammy actually make up, but I guess a little talking was better than nothing at all.
TammiTam chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
Just caught up and I have to say the story is very good. Can't wait for the finale.
supernaturaldh chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
Excellent, can't wait for next chapter!
Kaewi chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
Awesome chapter! I loved it.
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
Superb chapter. Just loved how tending to Sammy's injuries brought out the caring and concerned side of John and hope that it continues when they have that talk!

It goes without saying how concerned Dean was about his little brother and loved the end of the chapter when Sam unconsciously moved on the bed so he was touching Dean's arm.

Really enjoying this story.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »