Reviews for Rufus' Reign: The Sequel to Behind the Name
Athenaion chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh, Rufus and Tifa! this story is warm!
riley-is number 1 chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
figures, only the turks would get in the way...GAWD!
riley-is number 1 chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
STUPID STUPID STUPID! .Cloud. yup three words that should explain everything right there...
riley-is number 1 chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
gawd cloud better leave tifa alone...JERK! he thinks he can ruin their relationship just cause' tifa USED to like him as in past tense! gawd annoying little...
riley-is number 1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
O AND THE CLIMAX RISES! W00T lol
Illegally Tifa chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! *sulks* I want to read what happens, don't stop.
Illegally Tifa chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
YAY! Tifa's gonna kick Cloud's ass *dances* Great chapter.
Illegally Tifa chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
I have no clue, unless maybe marriage? :: Shrugs :: To chap 4!
Illegally Tifa chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
Damn you Cloud! If you can't tell I hate Cloud. *sulks* Now he's gonna try to take Tifa from Rufus. Stupid Cloud. Good chapter.
Illegally Tifa chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Wow, I just noticed you made a sequel. Anyway, very good. Onto chapter 2.
SetsuntaMew chapter 5 . 10/4/2004
Aw, isn't this ever going to be updated again? It's really good, and I'd love to see more to it!
pinkeyayume chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
i luv ur story,i found it in one of the searches,i luv *Rufus/Tifa*!but i'm just disappointed that u abandoned this story,it's such a waste!

well if u decide to continue with it after 2 yrs,then i'll be the first one to read it!

and plez also finish ur other stories!
Troublez chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
Hey,
This chapter has been goin on 4 ages now! Strife21 add a NEW chapter already it's a v. gud story but u gotta continue it. I don't care evn if Sephiroth were 2 come after 2 her because she had some kind of super power JUST ADD A NEW CHAPTER ALREADY lol.
xx update soon!
metallic spirit chapter 5 . 1/4/2004
u have to continue this! its really good! please...dont abandon this fic like that? :( love rufus/tifa pairings! please update soon!
Jen chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
This is a really good story! I loved the first one too. YOU CANT ABANDON THIS FIC! *crys* I hate it when people do that! _ Update soon!