Reviews for Fences
Diluted Dolphin chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
MORE PLEASE! I love this story! It just seems... I don't even have words to accurately describe how much I love it. Keep Writing!
AdorableToast chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! This is so awesome! When I read the description, I thought the goateed guy was going to be Senor Cardgage and I had to read this to find out if Marzipan/Cardgage was actually a pairing. It is way better than that though! We need more! NOW!
Zazzles the Sandbird chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
This isn't over, is it? You SO need to finish this. I really wanna find out what happens! BTW, Can you PLEASE tell me what I did? I honestly don't know how I could have made you so angry. Well, anyway, you are an AWESOME writer. So...yeah. Okay then.
ZemyxDexion chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Brilliant. I love how in character everyone is, it's rare in Homestar fanfictions.

...You said you've still got some beta slots open?

-ZemyxDexion
Black-Kat012 chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
dude! what happens next, im DYING to know whats going to happen! (plus good story so far, im hooked on it)
CC chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Keep writing this! :(
Saja chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
I hope you haven't abandoned this fic. Fences is a beacon of light shining through the stink cloud generated by most of the other HSR fics on this site.
TheBestTsu-Chan chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
UPDATE?

PLEASE?

ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER...?
Spiffy Awesome chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Dude, Im lovin this story.

Its so well-described.

I can see everything happening and feel every emotion.

Its a lot of fun and fun to read.

I cant wait for the next chapter! 8D
Prosecutie chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
I've been waiting for months! ;A; Please, oh please, don't think we've all forgotten about this fanfiction, because we haven't. We're still on our hands and feet waiting for more! I simply adore your style and this story. Update, for all of us!
BirdOfIllOmen chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
More, please please please please please please please please PLEASE. My god, you're fantastic. I'm hooked, I can't wait much longer for another chapter- I might explode.
Rambie chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
After not touching this site for months on end, I never thought that it would be a Homestar Runner fanfic, of all things, to get me to shove my slash-goggles back on my face and start squealing again. What the hell, brain?

I'll go sit in the corner and ooze sucrose from my retinas now.
Christopher chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Hold on... Is this one of those Homestar/Strong Bad SLASH FICS! ARGH! I CAN'T READ ANY MORE!
Christopher chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Very well written and intriguing. Just one thing- Why is The Cheat human! And why does Strong Sad have hair? And why do Homestar, the KOT and Marzipan have ARMS! No offense or anything, it's just strange to me to see the characters drawn/written that way when I'm so used to the real versions.
HeronsStorm chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
HAHA YES! Hooray for new chapter of Fences! Okay, so I had already read it on Livejournal, but still awesome. I am completely and utterly jealous at how well you keep them in character. Strong Bad, Homestar, and of course The Cheat, I would expect them to act like this! Plus I like how you're slowly introducing the romance between Strong Bad and Homestar. It's not like most stories that the romance seems to pop out of nowhere (coughmystorycough).

I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I would leave a review on your comments on Livejournal, but I don't have an account, so... Trust me, I'm stalking you here as well as there. By the way, your new username? Kicks. Ass.

Your loyal servant to the seventh level Dante's Inferno,