Reviews for Wallflower : The Perfect Girl
SunaKyoLover chapter 8 . 12/24/2017
Thank you so much! This is the best story ever in the history of SunaKyo fandom!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2017
Thank you for this story, it was absolutely wonderful. Perhaps my only problem is the name for their son, unless it was meant to not be Japanese? Sorry, I'm studying Japanese and that irked me a bit because the only letter that may or may not have a vowel after it is N, so Arji would have to be Aruji or something else if it is meant to seem Japanese. Aruji is not exactly a Japanese word or name either so it would have been meant to be foreign (or with no deeper meaning) if his name was such. Nevertheless, other than that, your story was great!
Thank you sa fanfic na 'to! Hanap kasi ako nang hanap ng fanfic with Sunako and Kyohei kasi sobrang tagal ng update nung manga TToTT i want more Sunako and Kyohei interaction! Alas, it's not meant to be, at least, as of now.
girl.az2001 chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
amo esta historia espero muchas historia de esta pareja me gustaria que hagas unahistoria de orijime de bleach
me chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I really love this fanfic, a lot of them are just plain not good! Thankyou for writing this!
nevermind chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
nice one i like it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Darling it's good my only comment would be to improve your grammar, and also add some detail to give the story some oomph. For example: Instead if saying "Ranmaru said and his evil smile, you could say "Ranmaru's voice erupted sounding like blood mixed with chocolate; succulent but dangerous and at the same moment the corners of his lips curled into his usual evil grin." also you need to stay in the same past or present tense, sometimes you would talk as if in the present and at other times you'd speak in past tense and it was confusing. That is all. Keep writing.
Anonymous
chelle10 chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
This is so good like I liked the fact that they are still in character and u managed to change Sunako and got them together. Good job! :)
Cheesehead101 chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
awwhh! what a cute story! i hope u write more wallflower fics ;)
Scythelike chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
You are killing me here! They are kind of out of character but i don't mind since its a fantasy of mine that some development should happen. I still have 2 chapters to go but i MUST comment here because this chap. Is too much for a fan girl's heart! The others were becoming annoying, good thing Tamao was able to dismiss that. Sunako waking up in Kyohei's bed gave me wide eyes, the featherly touch to make out kyohei's features is blush. His swear to their unborn child is a giggle, the proclamation of each others' whole being is a squeal and the blunt out of the request for marriage is my last straw to burst out to total craze! XD you satisfy my crave for their lovely bloom but you just had to shatter it all with sunako's leaving! Dx that's it. I'm going ahead to read the remaining 2.
Scythelike chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
So cute! Awesome story! So sad it has to end T_T. LOL i couldn't stop laughing how Kyohei proposed to Sunako! XD quite demanding and annoying but cute. Love your story at marunong ka magtagalog! XD yehey!
Scythelike chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
Scythelike chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Darkhottie06 chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
That was beautiful in so many in indescribable, unexpecting, and lovable ways ever! I absolutely LOVED it! Great ending also!~
EmpressMinea chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Just wat i thought...ur a filipino? It's so romantic 2 hear a guy saying"i am claiming my 's d ring and decide wen and wer d wedding is"
EmpressMinea chapter 6 . 8/10/2011