Reviews for Bleeding Love
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Nice one shot! Enjoyed it!
anny2010 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
so sweet and romantic i cried love it please write more.
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Gosh, this came so close to making me cry...

Great story!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That was really good! (: Great job.
Sofi Valdez chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This is very good. I've seen the "Ugly Betty" writers play with the idea but never take it to fruition. Both the Mexican and Colombian versions have Betty falling for her boss and him finally falling for her in the end. This is perfect and exactly how I would envision it happening! You are amazing, keep up the good work!
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I loved it.

Brandy
Michelle Birkby chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Finally! The perfect Detty story! Nicely in character, and very touching.
abovetherim chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
WOW that was beyond words good... so good I read it towo times in a row... one of my all time favourite Detty fics!
Cary44 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
great story, and well timed. it took me just the right amount of time to listen to the song and reaad your fic at the same time. lovely job!
Babycobweb chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
That was so amazing. The emotions were brilliant and I could imagine the whole thing.

Definetley favorited!
BecsX chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Oh! Oh oh oh! That was just... wow! I loved it! So very in character and I want this exact scene in the show!

Amazing
robin's clone chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This was really cute. I especially liked the line about the man who has Betty's love being the luckiest son of a bitch in the world. Too cute!
KoreWillow chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
That is one of the sweetest and best Detty fan fictions I have ever read! Can you please make a sequel or something? Cuz i will totally read it!
Xira34 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wow, this was great. Love it.
TeeFly chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wow what an amazing story you just wrote!

I totally fell in love with it from the beginning...completely and utterly fabulous...your characters were so identical to the ones in the show, I could see that happening on the show...Lord knows I want it to!

Anyway I LOVED it...amazing...:)