Reviews for Sesshomaru's Rage: Part 3The courtship of Kagome
The Wolf's Knight chapter 10 . 9/18
How many kids has Kagome had!?
Youdontneedtokno chapter 10 . 9/13
Personally i think this story was good in the beginning. The rest was stupid. How can you separate a mother and child even if the mother herself didn't raise him? I mean come on kagura isnt his mom. Stupid stupid.
I am very sad that wolfstar does not get a mate
karin1299 chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
I LOVED IT! You did a really good job I read all 3 stories and it was just amazing.
Priscila chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Ooown, loved the story (the 3 of them) and the twists in it.
A pity wolfstar did not find anyone for himself, but i did not think of it until it was mentioned at the end.
kisses and may your muse always inspire you.
XxKira-chanxX chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
OMG! I really love this story! (Though I did skip the...ahem, more then friendly parts. Nothing against you.)
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
This last part of the story was just as good as the other parts!
Hey chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
Tell me what happens next to the family! PLEASE! I LOVE your storys! PLEASE write more! ;)
Hey chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
No worrys. Your storys ALWAYS come out good. Could u make Seeshomaru's Rage part 4?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
A marvelous story! Thank you for writing it, and more importantly, FINISHING it! (a lot of great fanfic out there is incomplete and hasn't been updated in years) Your whole story was amazing and I read all 3 parts in less than 5 hours. (it would have been faster, but my internet is very slow to respond) I just wanted to let you know how wonderfully it was written and that I really, really, REALLY appreciate the fact that it was completed. Thank you and very well done!
Hey chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Awwwwww...that is so cute!
Hey chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I just have to tell you that your stories are seriously, amazingly, awesomeness!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
"Out of my office bitch." I think I pissed on my self! Lol! XD
munford chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Love it you are amazing one of my fav authors
MotherDragon8581 chapter 10 . 6/28/2013