Reviews for Every Road Starts Somewhere
Rheya-StarPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow Wanda/Claire, that was an amazingly good job you've done on this fic's background story! Sorry it's taken me quite a while to give feedback,this was a very good read!

And your knowledge of cars that fits with the Character Elizabelle is outstanding, especially liked how you've written the atmosphere of the Georgia arena and the way Randy Orton tries (and fails) to work his charms on Elizabelle!

She and Dave seem like a great couple, and I agree it was a great way to introduce a woman like that to Batista.

Again great job! And thanks for sharing this fic with me!

Can't wait to see what other stories you may have in store for the future!
Aag ki Rani chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
that was a great story! _
Disco Inferno1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh, dear, where do I begin and not say the same things I've said before. Well, first, SQUE! I'm so tickled that you wrote this and posted it. I'm honored and thrilled and I more than adore you for it! I know I've said it before but I have to say it again.

I love how you tailored things just for me, certain things about Elizabelle, the way she looks, where she lives. While I know why those things are there, they fit in well with the story and don't stick out for the reader who's not 'in the know'-like me! Squee! I adore Elizabelle. I love how she's confident in herself and that she's got her faults, such as making assumptions about people (you should have let her tell Randy off-lol!). I like her differences as well, such as having a food allegery, and that she's worked her butt off to get what she's gotten, namely her garage and her beloved bikes. Btw, forgot to tell you, I LOVE Mexican food!

I love the themes you've got going, such as the assumptions about each other's characters. Not only do they make assumptions (like the one about ice cream), but admit them, and then at the end, they address them before the other can think (ie, sleeping around). Plus, there's the theme of being close with family. It's not really stated at the beginning but they start fishing around, asking about each other's families. Then the acknowledgement comes that they appreciate that in another person.

I appreciate this outside look at Batista in the ring. It's easy to let detail go when the OFC is familiar with who he is. Plus, it got me all hot and bothered watching him through Elizabelle's eyes. The imagery of riding him like her motorbike-wow! Good job!

Great way to introduce Dave's girls. Elizabelle took it well, but then again, what kind of person would she be if she didn't accept that? I love that his daughter is playing him, trying to get what she wants. I like that you didn't initially make him some upstanding father but that he was an idiot that finally matured. He's not perfect either.

And the sex! Good lord almighty! I thought I died and went to heaven! It's hard to comment on that b/c it's so good that I don't know what to say besides how much I enjoyed it. Of course, some of my favorite parts involve Batista's thighs. This line was my favorite: "She never thought she'd experience a sensation better than being on her 1974 Triumph T140 Bonneville and feeling it's engine vibrate between her legs, but she'd been wrong. This was a million times better!" I could go on and on!

What attests so much to this one-shot is that I would do anything to talk you into writing more about them or do it myself. It's infectious and I want to see more about how Elizabelle's and Dave's relationship progresses. Way to inspire!

I'll end this review before I break the max characters allowed. LOL! Again, girl, awesome, awesome, awesome! I love you to pieces!
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I think the mark of a good one shot is that it leaves you hungry for more but is more than enough on its own. I think you definitely manged to capture that essence with this fic and I'm very glad I had time to finish it tonight instead of having to wait until tomorrow.
SandraSmit19 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I agree with your first reviewer, that was awesome. I hope to see more stories like this from you.
justkimmy chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That was awesome. I really enjoyed it thank you for sharing it.