Reviews for Whiny
Andhitittillitdies chapter 1 . 4/29
Your rikusoras are the most adorable rikusoras, I think they're what draws me to the pairing. Anyways the wo ai ni, whiny, was the most genius thing I've ever witnessed, thank you.
left account chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was amazing.
"Wo ai ni"
"Whiny"
Oh lord that was just.. Genius.
PandoraMagic chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I'VE LOVE THOS STORY SINCE FOREVER. IT'S SO CUTE. GAWD ICANT DO THIS N
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh...Chinese. :) I just read 'wo ai ni' again like what Kairi said and I realised it too...
This is pretty good! :D good job on this!
puruku chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Well this fic is just precious:)
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Aaawww
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
'Whiny.' Not in creepy way. Just. This is PERFECT. Me.
anonymoosefangirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Aw aw AWWWWWWWWWWW. I loved this, no joke And I couldnt stop grinning. And the end, where he's talking to the cleaning lady is hilarious and I laughed at that
Hyperpegasi chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I was curious what kind of relevence Riku's learning Chinese held, and I was quite pleasantly surprised. I liked the dynamics you had for each of the different couples. )
Ricano chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
awww! it's so cute! you are so creative! i din even connect wo ai ni to whiny before . now to think about it, it's really similar! xD
L'uke-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Cleaner? Hah, so that's how you feel about your readers :DD ! Oooh! We'll get ya! I whiny this story veeeeery much 33 ! AWESOME!
Whimsical Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Soooo cuuute! Omg, this is one of the best I've ever read! Haha, now that I think about it, Wo ai ni can sound like whiny! Hahaha! Haha... ha... OH SHIT! I can't believe this is happening! All those time-! Oh yeah, I definitely have to go now. I can't believe this.

You can probably guess...

~~AI~~
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Haha, so adorable. I love it!
Dan-Dan x chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That was actually adorable!
teddikins chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
the whiny wo ai ni thing was funy

very cute.