Reviews for hey angel girl
Tobi'sgoodgirllovesSasuSaku chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
MISSA'S SEVENTEEN?(bows down) ALL HAIL THE SEVEN AND THE TEEN! HAIL IT I SAY! HAIL IT! Yeah, I got here late, but who's complaining?

Sasuke: Missa will be when she reads this.

Me: WHO ASKED YOU?

Sasuke: You did.

Me: THAT WAS A RETORICAL QUESTION!

Sasuke: Like I care.

Me: YOU'LL CARE WHEN YOU GET THROWN OFF A CLIFF!

Sasuke: Wait, WHAT?

Me: YOU HEARD ME!(throws him off cliff) Well, anyway, ALL HAIL MISSA AND HER SEVENTEENESS! BYE! : )
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
It was nice and sweet
JeLLy.N.Co chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
aww, its so cute!

P

wow, missa's lucky to get that as a birthday gift P

good job, favourites! P

JeLLy
iMissa chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
FYI:

I love you.

And you make my world go 'round.

AND THIS IS SO TOTALLY AMAZING, EVEN THOUGH I'VE RE-READ IT LIKE, EIGHT TIMES? Eye dee kay. It's been a lot, though XD.

GOD, SASUKE, WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE THIS IN THE MANGA? -cries-

(Also, I saw Plain White T's play Hey There Delilah! It was after a guy proposed to his girlfriend on stage. Did I tell you that?)

And have I mentioned lately that I love you more than anything? No? Okay, well now you know :D

AND THIS IS SO WONDERFUL, BECC. ILY.
whenifallxx chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This was great!(:
Frank Was Not Like Other Sheep chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
AW THAT WAS THE SWEETEST THING I HAS EVER READ!

so cute I just want to hug you! *HUGGZIEZ!*

anyway, i wish I had your talent in writing. ACtually I kinda just wished I had talent in anything. LOL.
Sinful.Emerald chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
awesome shot

hahas loved the prompts

wonderful fic

shuri
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Aw. Not only is this amazing, 'cause it's for Missa-Darling's birthday, but also because it's just your writing, and you write amazingly, and it's SasuSaku, and it had Hey There Delilah-it's just one of those songs that really makes you want to change your name-and it has eternal love, and all things amazing. Like, seriously, I lurve this. Very much. :)
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
okay, let me just say this: i want your writing abilities. like, now.

you're so amazing at this. such a talented person!

loveitloveitloveit.

HAPPY B-DAY, MISSA! HOPE IT'S FREAKIN' GOOD!
Melitza chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Sakura's randomness is endearing, and Sasuke's subtle, sullen protectiveness is wonderfully sweet. Fluff at it's greatest. Thank you. :D
fairylights-paperlanterns chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wow, this is a great story! Very adorable. SasuSaku FTW! :3
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I liked it!
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
How cute, yes and a little strange. Hey my birthday is 6/20, think about it. Until next time.
CtrlAltFngrl chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
OMFG THIS WAS SO SO SO AMAZING OMG OMG OMG OMG.

AND I WOULD WRITE MORE BUT HAHAHAHA I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR SCHOOL IN SEVEN MINUTES AND I'M STILL SITTING ON MY BED IN MY PAJAMAS.

BUT OHMYGOD, I LOVE THE QUOTES YOU USED AND HOW HE CALLS HER ANGEL GIRL (in the privacy of his own mind, of course) AND HOW HE'LL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HER HAPPY AND HOW HE'S OVERPROTECTIVE OF HER AND HOW THEY'RE SO TOTALLY BASICALLY DATING AND OMG OMG OMG OMG.

BECCA, YOU PWN TO THE POWER OF INFINITY, OH EM GEE SQUEE!

SERIOUSLY, I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH.

YOU ARE AMAZING AND INCREDIBLE AND THIS WAS A WORK OF ART, FO SRS.
dance of isis chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
*SQUEALS*

Ohmygosh. This is most probably one of the best SasuSaku one-shots that I have ever read. It is... just wow. WOW. Sasuke is so cute, but it is so obvious that he is totally in love with her, and they are such a cute couple, and-and-and-

Okay. That was my inner fangirl talking. But whatever. This one-shot was absolutely amazing. Even more amazing than cheesecake, which is, um, PRETTY amazing. Your Sakura is so much cooler than mine. And your Sasuke is squishable. D'you know how HARD that is to do without making him totally OOC? *is envious*

Anyway, great job! I love your one-shots. They are delicious and I am kindofmaybesortof in love with them. *SQUEALS MORE*
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3