Reviews for Tree Houses are for the Birds
hildae chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Good story, I liked so much, thank you.
sandybeliever chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Oh my gosh! I was on the edge of my seat. I cheered when Johnny got up and the line about Chet putting on his shoes was priceless. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
starlight guardian chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
I love how this story teaches you something, is action packed w/the angst and drama, but at the end your laughing. Great story.
Evildarkwolf chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
I loved reading this story it was grate. Well done and everything. :) Hope you do another one like this.
crokettsgirl chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I still think you are one heck of a writter and I've read fan fiction for 9 years, different fandoms and have written some. Again you have everyone in character. I thought the beginning was so funny, the middle sad and the end happy. Again this was so original and you even referred to the fight therapy couple which must have given you a little of the idea, but the was much better. I'll be reading more of your stories. thanks for writing them. Sue
Maryilee chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
Good story. I enjoyed it very much. The first half read very much like an actual episode, and then the second part was like the missing scenes viewers never get to see. Nice job!
EWoods chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
Great story! Very imaginative plot and ya gotta love that ending. Thanks!
NickTonyK chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
Fantastic story! I'm so glad that Johnny was able to fully recover from the accident! I guess he'll think twice though before buying that ranch with the tree house! Great ending!
jrallfan chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
great story! loved the surprise for the guys at the end. looking forward to reading more "Emergency" adventures from you. I really like hurt/John and I very much enjoy your writing style! terrific work. thanks for sharing your writing talent!
Kathey0607 chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
A happy story. I would like a little more information on the bed incident with Chet and Mike, draw it out a little more.

I also still wondering about some connection with the tree house thing. was there a connection with the property Johnny wanted Roy to go with him to look at, with a tree house and the tree house in the back yard of the Kilgore’s?
jada951 chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
thanks for sharing a great story!

I hope you have more emergency adventures perking in your mind...

medicgirl chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
Absolutely perfect ending! I love it! That was so perfectly in character for all of them. "I ought to strangle you, you know?" Perfect line, and the opening line was awesome. All in all, just great.
abfirechick chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
Brilliant ending! I loved the whole thing! You really captured all of the cast of characters. I also thought it was great that Johnny and Dixie had a secret!
jada951 chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
well, at least he heard them!

interesting side effect from the helpful neighbor.

it does explain things.

now, we just have to see how johnny really is...

great story!

thanks for the quick updates too!

jada951 chapter 6 . 10/13/2008