Reviews for The Other Side
CHICSI chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
It is so awesome to see you writing again...Loved this story. I also started to cry, esp when he sees Eli..that 9th season opener was the saddest epi i have watched in 10 years...still makes me cry.
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Oh, wow. Thank you for this beautiful story, I still hate that they killed Warrick, but this was a truly beautiful cry. Thank you for making me bawl my eyes out! And that wasn't sarcasm. To me a story is brilliant when it makes the reader cry from the sheer beauty of it.

So thanks again for this story, you're a truly gifted writer.

Love and Kisses,

Becks Rylynn
CrystallineSolid chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I was almost in tears! Moving and it left me with a sort of settled feeling. A nice little fic to read when you're sad about something. I think I'll probably remember this when anyone I know dies. I'll draw comfort from it. Lovely story!
Jaby chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Thank you.
Kristafied chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
This is sad, painful, wonderfully written.
Mma63 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
It was realy touching.
Kaseyonline chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow that was truly powerful...

I started crying with Greg's life and continued for the rest of the story...

Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing this...
InThe27thKingdom chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That was beautiful and tragic. I cried reading it just as much as I cried watching the episode. I love that Sara and Grissom end up happy. Greg's future tore my heart in two though.

Amazing job! I'm looking forward to this season's post-eps. :-)
PunkxValentine chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Hah hah! Not rusty in the slightest! Just the same as you missed the post-ep writing madness, we've missed reading it. A piece of art.

The premiere made me cry [did not stop once during the entire episode] and now your fic has me bawling like a baby, yet again.. Its saddening but not in your stereotypical way.. Nice appearance of Holly Gribbs, I might add. But yet, it felt appropriate, you know?

I'm almost positive that the parts that got me the most were:

-when Warrick looked into Greg's future

-Grissom and Sara's future

-Nick's future [We seeing a pattern? :)]

-and when he visited his son.

An amazing post-ep fic and just what I needed to start off my day. Glad to see you back. :)

MC New York
Davy's Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
UM WOW! That was absolutely wonderful. It was quite heart wrenching but excellent.
Maisy13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
You certainly have not lost your touch. My God, now I'm blubbering again.

I have to say though, I wouldn't have mindind knowing what was going to happen with Hodges, it could have added a bit of levity. :D:D
probysgirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This made me cry! job well done! :)

Katy :-)
flowerchild77 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
loved it, it was sad but not so sad in the same respect if that makes any sense, lol
1luvgsr chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Unbelievably beautiful! Touching and emotional...just beautiful.
KimCSI chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That was truly beautiful. Well done :)