Reviews for Kyoto Revelations
Randomwriterwithnosubject chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Write more dude! I love it when manga fics are NOT oneshots (which is all they seem to be lately).
dorkboy chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Well nicely written, its about time Satsuki got a good fanfiction of her own...even though I like Tsukasa the most, and sad that you made her break-up with Junpei (which is highly unlikely IMO)...I liked Satsuki better than Aya...and I hope you will not make Satsuki go through a heartbreak again in this fiction...and give her a happy ending...
Octobus chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
ah, satsuki was my favorite character, I hope you update this!
REX-king chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
this is a interesting start. i look forward to how u will develope this story :) pliz update soon.
RiptideOMF chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Hey, this is quite a good Fanfic, and you seem to be doing justice to the Ichigo character scheme. Good work! :)

(btw, I haven't seen you on the OM forums, are you an earlier user?)
Squire of Gothos chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
coming along nicely, solid writing it looks like. I know what you mean about manga, I've lost about a week and a half on my own projects because of Yume de Aetara, which is about the most heartwrenching thing ever, imo.
VoidHawk of The Phoenix Souls chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Ah!

I am surelly not one to complain about delays...my own chapters are taking a year to come about...sheesh.

Though I would like to see a longer chapter. The story flows is nice and that surelly make me want to see more.

Although I am more of a Toujo Aya fan, Satsuki was my second fav and this story is a nice refresh. I disliked the manga ending profoundly and surelly this outcome would be very possible given Manaka's and Tsukasa's personalities (my personal opinion here)

I hope to see more soon. And about delays, I feel those are all right as long as you do not give up the story...

Just one thing though...next time we can see maybe a longer chapter XD

Now, do not mind me much...I am in the opposite of that, as my chapters are said to be excessively long anyway XD

Congratulations on a really enjoyable reading and I hope to hear from you again soon.

Jah neh
Squire of Gothos chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Full of emotion and angst, I like it. Poor Satsuki, Aya is intervening even when not in the picture ;_;

I personally waver. Nishino definitely did a lot to and for Junpei over the course of the manga, but even though I hesitantly agree that she deserved him more than Aya (it hurts me to write that), the final scene just doesn't sit well with me. Perhaps it's the way she says "I guess," when he asks her to be his girlfriend again (for the third time). It makes a kind of sense, after all, it's frikken time for him to make a move and start chasing her and doing things for her for once (which he does by sweeping her off her feet), but I just don't see a truly happy future in store for the two of them. Nishino is not flighty, she waited 4 years, and fended off many boys to stay with Junpei, but dangit why does she seem so blase at that final reunion? (frustration)

Anyway, you probably don't care for my rants, but what I meant to say, was that this scenario you've written is very plausible. So plausible I could see it drawn in manga format without stretching my imagination at all. In other words, good job staying IC. I look forward to more
Evey93 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
AW i always wanted satsuki to be with Manaka [
Beney chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
hi nice story and the characters are not ooc. hope you update soon
chromate chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Woops...sorry for not reviewing after such long time...

Anyway, I think the storyline is quite attractive, with Manaka, as usual, surrounded by the women he all liked/loved while not really knowing whom to reach for. Keep on updating! I'll be keeping an eye on this story ]
REX-king chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
hum very good chapter. a good twist to the story. i like how u portrayed the characters very realistic. pliz up date soon