Reviews for Dark Marauder
DaSalvatore chapter 1 . 8/4
There is only one thing I can truly say to this. I've tried thinking up some good critique or analysis but really, there's only one thing.

Fan-fucking-tastic.
Draco Victorious chapter 1 . 7/8
great read, like others have stated I'm glad you went with chaotic neutral maurauders instead of flat out evil ones.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 1 . 6/15
D. Fuck yes! Damn I love your story bro! Torch it up!
Man, the Marauders are wicked and Dank- DARK in the fic. The head in bag and torching of Malfoy Manor was fucking Awesome!
D-B-Rayne chapter 1 . 6/12
I like this this to the grandest of extremes - and I mean that quite seriously. I even have this whole mini monologue in my head that I want to express and write down, yet there's so many words and points to it that it'll likely take me a while to write it down. As it is, I have to go now though, so in short terms: thank you for writing this and not creating the cliche'd "Dark Marauders" that bascially turns them into cartoon villians. I've always wanted a fanfiction like this. Thank. You.
irobothb chapter 1 . 6/11
heheh remus rubbing his tummy after eating snape. you think he got sick from all that greas? greas often upsets tummys
ABZB13 chapter 1 . 6/7
niiiiiiiiiiiiiice1
That was bloody awesome! Enphasis on bloody, and totally makes sense. Lili was his morality chain, no questio s
Write more..!
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 5/3
Thank you for, when you made the Marauders dark, not making James have manipulated Lily into loving him. I was so worried when I clicked this story. But I'm glad I did! This was incredible and so deliciously dark.
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 1 . 4/1
Wow, this was a really great read. Thanks for writing!
hisnhers chapter 1 . 3/14
How do I say I enjoyed a fic where so many were killed? Hmmm. Ok. I did. Does that make me a bad person? his
mugglesftw chapter 1 . 1/21
Beware the anger of a good man.
Probaithius chapter 1 . 1/8
Damn. That was awesome.
elina1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
this just begs for a sequel! pretty please!
TheRogueHuntress chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Excellent story. I love it.