Reviews for Dark Marauder
rnthenu chapter 1 . 6/6
Definitely one of the better fanfics. So intense, so good. Especially loved Sirius the violent badass. I wonder how Harry will turn out to be. I wonder how the next generation will cope especially with so many Slytherins dead. I wonder if the society as a whole will end up being more violent (no quarters given, no effective difference between good guys and bad guys) than canon due to the night's events. So many musings. I hope one day you get to write a sequel or at least a prologue. Thanks for writing man.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 5/30
This was amazing, and a lot of fun to read. James and Sirius were purportedly geniuses and remarkably powerful wizards, and I can see this happening. The marauders did seem quite vicious in canon too, although JKR probably wanted everyone to write it off as teenage mischief.
bagofpopcorn chapter 1 . 4/24
Fantastic
AlexMurray11235 chapter 1 . 1/31
Beautifully chilling! I don't usually enjoy fics where the marauders are dark, but this was brilliant. I love how all the actions that are written off as teenage immaturity are actually proof of their true nature. Awesome fic.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 1 . 1/21
This is freaking brilliant and something I could actually see happening.
Kazetoame chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Guess what, the marauders should be arrested and sentenced to life WITHOUT parole for such acts. I don't care about that they killed Death Eaters, then again you allude to the fact that they killed the families of Death Eaters to, meaning children. That means that the so called heroes are nothing more than villains themselves. This is ridiculous beyond measure as that there is no way that they could have pulled this off. This was utter tripe and just some love song to four little boys who were allowed to run wild at school and then the real world handed them their own asses who the author thinks should have gotten revenge. Sorry, but you failed in your ode to them.
LadyLucyoftheCursedDark chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Have you thought of making a sequel to this? A Harry-raised-by-the-Marauders sequel? It has wonderful potential for a multi-chaptered story. I like how you've portrayed the Marauders here... I hope you do decide to make a sequel for this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Very nice story.

This is how death eaters should be dealt with.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Bloody Fantastic!
pikachucat chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
cool story
LittleMissInsomnia chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
omg omg omg...AMAZING! is there gonna be a sequel...?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Wow great one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Now THIS is how the Marauders should have reacted. Justice ! evil. Screw Albus's version of the 'light' - let's try to save the enemies over and over again while we throw our fighters away!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015