Reviews for Dark Marauder
ironhair chapter 1 . 3/25
This was an awesome read. Thank you.
Sauwk chapter 1 . 3/22
A sequel one Day ? Please ?
Sauwk chapter 1 . 3/22
So good damnit !
escapistictendencies chapter 1 . 3/19
need more of this. please.
I never knew I needed a Dark Marauder story until now!
Harmonious Cannons chapter 1 . 1/11
Apart from the horrible fate of poor Remus (having any part of Snape inside him), this, this was the exceptionally brilliant story I wanted to read.

Temporal Penguin.
johnrlozada chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Love love love this
Goose chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Fucking awesome.
AncientOak chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
This is brilliant! I love it.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
What would Harry be like raised by the three of them? Hmmmm. Thanks so much
karmcmahon chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Wonderful story. :-)
DaSalvatore chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
There is only one thing I can truly say to this. I've tried thinking up some good critique or analysis but really, there's only one thing.

Fan-fucking-tastic.
Draco Victorious chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
great read, like others have stated I'm glad you went with chaotic neutral maurauders instead of flat out evil ones.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
D. Fuck yes! Damn I love your story bro! Torch it up!
Man, the Marauders are wicked and Dank- DARK in the fic. The head in bag and torching of Malfoy Manor was fucking Awesome!
DanDanTheWritingFan chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
I like this this to the grandest of extremes - and I mean that quite seriously. I even have this whole mini monologue in my head that I want to express and write down, yet there's so many words and points to it that it'll likely take me a while to write it down. As it is, I have to go now though, so in short terms: thank you for writing this and not creating the cliche'd "Dark Marauders" that bascially turns them into cartoon villians. I've always wanted a fanfiction like this. Thank. You.