Reviews for Dark Marauder
kat callan chapter 1 . 4/25
This is great. Amazing, truly.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/12
sometimes you have to fight evil with evil, and the maurauders certainly put their sketchy past to use
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 4/4
Excellent as always.

The thing I really liked was that James and Sirius have each other's back right from the beginning: they don't doubt each other's loyalties for a second.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/9
This Was Amazing! Finally A Story Where The Order, Or In This Case The Marauders Fight Back Instead Of Using Stunners Left And Right. It's Of My Opinion The Order Near Lost Both Wars Because They Were Too Goody To Use Anything More Powerful Than A Stunner. Finally The Good Side Is Getting Ish Done And Evening The Score
InwoodHp chapter 1 . 3/7
God this was great.
Virgil Eco chapter 1 . 2/25
It's hard to believe that this is by the same author who wrote Harry the Hufflepuff. The contrast couldn't be starker. Great work!
Poly chapter 1 . 2/24
Amazing. Perfect in every way.
I can't login chapter 1 . 2/16
OM FLIPPING G THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVE YOU. BADASS!REMUS IS THE BEST "Here you go, werewolf, have a medal for eating a wizard." And oh, Sirius, LIVING UP TO THE BLACK FAMILY NAME! And James Potter who can be FUELED BY BLACK FURY AFTER THE MURDER OF HOS WOFE but still bounce his baby boy on his knee. I love it SOO much. Thank you for writing this.
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 2/14
Great short story and one that would certainly change the HP series. Nicely done and thanks for sharing!
Adel Mortescryche chapter 1 . 2/12
Absolutely stunning. And a trip down a very dark rabbit hole - it's almost chilling, how mad yet completely sane James, Sirius and Remus seem to be, not to mention Hagrid. It's like the thin veneer of polite and moralistic society was forcibly peeled off of them, and doing so left the unwholesome guts of humanity bare for everyone to see. Thin line between genius and insanity and all that. And the fracture in their collective sanity is so clear sometimes - especially whenever Peter's on scene. The history books must look very different from what Harry's generation would originally have grown up with - instead of speaking of a child of light defeating the Dark Lord, you instead have the urban legend of a pack of men singlehandedly massacring any and all supporters of the Dark Lord that they managed to track down in time before they went into hiding.

The reactions to Harry when he reappears at Hogwarts at age eleven must be interesting. I nearly pity Dumbledore, needing to balance out all the darkness that the Marauders see fit to unleash, since Dumbledore would likely become the lynchpin for the Magical population of Britain whether Voldemort's followers survive or not.

Favourite scenes would have to be when the Marauders save the Longbottoms and Frank's horror when he hears Bellatrix screaming, when Hagrid watches over Harry with his crossbow in hand, and the conclusion when they walk off into the sunset, Remus dragging Peter along. And Arthur describing the prank that the Marauders play in Hogwarts, I wonder if he manages to connect the episode at the Ministry to that specific incident later, once he gets over the trauma of the lights coming on only to find his coworker decapitated in front of him...

What becomes of Regulus in this AU, if you don't mind me asking? Sirius questioning Bellatrix about that made me curious to know if he managed to survive here.
jamnaz79 chapter 1 . 1/3
A wonderful story
Deidara chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Great fic, congratulations. Excellent idea I've never seen before. Let the father and his friends take the revenge for once, instead of the son.
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This was good...& very original.
Monkfish45 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Wonderfully written and touching nicely on just what could happen if the good guys tipped over the edge. And as for Snape? Let's see now, he gave Voldie the prophecy KNOWING that a child would probably die because of it, didn't warn Lily when he knew Voldie would go for her and the family, even when it came down to it, just pleaded for Lily's life, not the innocent child? Death is too good for the scumbag.

Would love to see more on this story, where the Marauders go and what Harry is like as a Hogwarts student. Great story and two thumbs up!
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
the fic made me hate james even more.
I eish sev had used sectumsempra on the man.