Reviews for Dark Marauder
Dipshit
Winterlover6 chapter 1 . 8/2
Damn awesome.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 6/30
Oh but two of a kind would be MUCH more interesting, Headmaster.
AquilaCinereo chapter 1 . 6/24
Oh my god! I'm honestly trembling and oh my god! I love it! Please tell me there's a sequel! I have never written such an incoherent and exited review in my live, but I don't even care.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 6/13
This has been A TRULY, TRULY BRILLIANT READ! Awesome job hon, just wish there was more as I'd love to see how lil' Harry turns out with the Marauders raising him, lol! ;o)
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 6/6
I love these brutal Marauders!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 5/24
Rightous anger does not mean dark, and i can kinda understand how they feel, good work!
This was just chilling. Haunting. Mesmerizing. This story is truly one of a kind. I loved it. (Remys was especially awesome because Snape totally deserved what he got.)
xvector chapter 1 . 5/4
This was *phenomenal*. I wish for MOAR!
kat callan chapter 1 . 4/25
This is great. Amazing, truly.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/12
sometimes you have to fight evil with evil, and the maurauders certainly put their sketchy past to use
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 4/4
Excellent as always.

The thing I really liked was that James and Sirius have each other's back right from the beginning: they don't doubt each other's loyalties for a second.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/9
This Was Amazing! Finally A Story Where The Order, Or In This Case The Marauders Fight Back Instead Of Using Stunners Left And Right. It's Of My Opinion The Order Near Lost Both Wars Because They Were Too Goody To Use Anything More Powerful Than A Stunner. Finally The Good Side Is Getting Ish Done And Evening The Score
InwoodHp chapter 1 . 3/7
God this was great.
Virgil Eco chapter 1 . 2/25
It's hard to believe that this is by the same author who wrote Harry the Hufflepuff. The contrast couldn't be starker. Great work!