Reviews for Dark Marauder
LadyLucyoftheCursedDark chapter 1 . 11/13
Have you thought of making a sequel to this? A Harry-raised-by-the-Marauders sequel? It has wonderful potential for a multi-chaptered story. I like how you've portrayed the Marauders here... I hope you do decide to make a sequel for this fic.
Very nice story.

This is how death eaters should be dealt with.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 10/8
Bloody Fantastic!
pikachucat chapter 1 . 9/30
cool story
Lolly-Pop Pine-Apple chapter 1 . 9/25
omg omg omg...AMAZING! is there gonna be a sequel...?
Wow great one shot
Now THIS is how the Marauders should have reacted. Justice ! evil. Screw Albus's version of the 'light' - let's try to save the enemies over and over again while we throw our fighters away!
Winterlover6 chapter 1 . 8/2
Damn awesome.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 6/30
Oh but two of a kind would be MUCH more interesting, Headmaster.
AquilaCinereo chapter 1 . 6/24
Oh my god! I'm honestly trembling and oh my god! I love it! Please tell me there's a sequel! I have never written such an incoherent and exited review in my live, but I don't even care.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 6/13
This has been A TRULY, TRULY BRILLIANT READ! Awesome job hon, just wish there was more as I'd love to see how lil' Harry turns out with the Marauders raising him, lol! ;o)
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 6/6
I love these brutal Marauders!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 5/24
Rightous anger does not mean dark, and i can kinda understand how they feel, good work!
This was just chilling. Haunting. Mesmerizing. This story is truly one of a kind. I loved it. (Remys was especially awesome because Snape totally deserved what he got.)