Reviews for Dark Marauder
0161 chapter 1 . 1/27
wow
love this
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/4
Awesome. I hope Dumbledore is not just going to sit on his large arse. I hop he will check to see if there are any more of the horrors but I doubt it. He never did lift a finger in cannon.
Gregorvich chapter 1 . 1/2
Gotta love a good revenge story. i applaud you.
KiyUzumaki chapter 1 . 1/1
this was so fun! thank you for sharing!
animefan4321 chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
I didn’t know I needed dark marauders... but I definitely did!
Kyuubi-dono chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
I've seen a dark Golden Trio, never thought I'd see a dark Marauders too. This was great. I hope Harry grows up loved and very strong. So many pranks will ensue. Wonderful.
MCH chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
wow great one shot (I'm guessingshame) the Mauraders in a single night changed society. The top dark families gone oh the possibilities from both side for stories about what happened next.

onwards for the Mauraders great story.
Fireflyarc chapter 1 . 4/16/2020
Oh that was amazingly well written. A good jumping off point for a fantastic series
Miih Mcgonagall chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
Muito bom! Perspectiva totalmente nova, podia ter continuação!
Storm Pegasus chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
Frigging awesome story!
Nebresh chapter 1 . 1/15/2020
good one!
Caribous chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
They aren't particularly dark. The only pity is they weren't around when the Knights of Walpurgis were working with Grindlewald and Dumbledore did nothing. Dumbledore didn't trust Harry - he isolated and ignored him - and he DID trust Snape. I think the Marauders in your story have their heads on straight.
LianneZ4 chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
Ehhh, it's just so bloody typical that Dumbledore is thinking about Harry's possible future confrontation with Voldemort and his "soul", rather than *acting* or focusing on the situation at hand.

There's no way the Marauders' murderous rampage can be considered *right*, but at the same time... They might have just seriously slowed down Voldemort's return to power, and they definitely crippled his power base. Wonder what the society will be like?

You know, this would be the moment for Dumbledore to step up and speak - him, or someone like Frank and Alice? Argue for peace, healing, for equality; become the moral beacon of the generation.

James, Sirius and Remus can't come back, not without being thrown into Azkaban for the rest of their lives or outright killed. It's interesting that they didn't kill Peter, for all the various reasons - he's a valuable source of information, he was their friend, death is too fast, he's useful and expendable, after a decade of loving him, despising him is easier than not having him around at all.

I can't help but feel empathy for them... Losing people left and right, becoming soldiers when they were barely adults, losing but still holding onto their morals which were killing their side, losing, seeing entire families massacred, always losing. And then Peter betrays them, Lily is murdered and they finally snap. Can there ever be a redemption or peace for this utterly broken group?