Reviews for Dark Marauder
Anon chapter 1 . 3/14
This is the ONLY Dark Marauder story that ever worked. The rest are just full of straw man bashing and not even remotely like them. Yours is just pure gold. If you ever go back to this universe, your Dark Harry and his 3 and a half fathers would be interesting. Wonder if Sirus would find ways to enhance his powers that his brother had hidden from old Noseless?
Gammily chapter 1 . 2/21
Bonus kudos !
mr-soren chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
Six or seven years after my first read, this is my fourth. Very entertaining and well written, always a delight!
Pensive reader chapter 1 . 11/16/2021
This reads like a story from another, darker, less civilised era. But that's what JKR's wizarding folk are essentially living in, looking at the tone of the last three or four books. Where the law is bent seven ways from Sunday, it is not surprising that people take it in their own hands. Since apparently too little and probably nothing at all had been done to temper the admittedly ruthless, cruel, dark, vengeful ways of the Marauders, their reactions and subsequent actions could well have been as this story describes - perhaps even without James. They have been driven over the edge and have ventured into the realm of evil, no doubt about that. Would they see it that way themselves? No. Not with their emotions being all over the place. War (and war is what they were waging) is dirty, it is rare anybody comes out of it with clean hands. Who knows what might become of this Harry, of the Marauders, of Hagrid ... perhaps it is just as well that the story stops where it does.
RightWrong chapter 1 . 11/3/2021
What an extraordinarily good story! My only regret is not being able to ‘see’ what happens next. Thank you for writing this.
crazydavey chapter 1 . 11/3/2021
This was pretty epic lol. I kind of wish I could find a more drawn out, longer novel version of this now. I might have to look for such lmao. Maybe one that continues with an older Harry, "helping out".
SadMeatBag chapter 1 . 10/28/2021
First I want to say fuck you Kimberly T you lied to me she did not survive you cunt. And second when the story got the baddies torture, kill, mutilate and all those nasty stuff I'm game.
Maddie86 chapter 1 . 10/15/2021
Brilliant! Satisfying revenge story that's also funny! Thank you :)
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 10/2/2021
Wow. Dark indeed... but not at all OOC for a world in which James died but Lily lived.

I think it would have been better for Harry, as well as James and the others in the long run, if Peter had been left behind after the long night of hunting ended. If Peter died of his injuries or at the hands of other vengeance-minded folks who found out about his Dark Mark, then that's that. If he survived and managed to make a new life for himself, the Unbreakable Vow the other Marauders forced him to swear would keep him from causing trouble for them in the future. But by James declaring a man that they all now DESPISED would be coming with them into hiding...
Harry's going to grow up in a house filled with Hatred as well as indulgence from his father and godfathers. He'll be taking on Dudley Dursley's role while Peter takes canon Harry's role, whether or not James makes the man sleep in a cupboard under the stairs. :-(
Camillus Seth chapter 1 . 10/1/2021
Naw, Albus, it won't be 'two of a kind' but 'equals'. Tom n' Harry r much more ruthle' then tha', Dumbles!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2021
Wow. W o w .
MelancholyNaz chapter 1 . 7/27/2021
awesome... this is revenge we need... the power of love and friendship
Li-Ion78 chapter 1 . 4/30/2021