Reviews for Dark Marauder
AlexMurray11235 chapter 1 . 1/31
Beautifully chilling! I don't usually enjoy fics where the marauders are dark, but this was brilliant. I love how all the actions that are written off as teenage immaturity are actually proof of their true nature. Awesome fic.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 1 . 1/21
This is freaking brilliant and something I could actually see happening.
Kazetoame chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Guess what, the marauders should be arrested and sentenced to life WITHOUT parole for such acts. I don't care about that they killed Death Eaters, then again you allude to the fact that they killed the families of Death Eaters to, meaning children. That means that the so called heroes are nothing more than villains themselves. This is ridiculous beyond measure as that there is no way that they could have pulled this off. This was utter tripe and just some love song to four little boys who were allowed to run wild at school and then the real world handed them their own asses who the author thinks should have gotten revenge. Sorry, but you failed in your ode to them.
LadyLucyoftheCursedDark chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Have you thought of making a sequel to this? A Harry-raised-by-the-Marauders sequel? It has wonderful potential for a multi-chaptered story. I like how you've portrayed the Marauders here... I hope you do decide to make a sequel for this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Very nice story.

This is how death eaters should be dealt with.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Bloody Fantastic!
pikachucat chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
cool story
LittleMissInsomnia chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
omg omg omg...AMAZING! is there gonna be a sequel...?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Wow great one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Now THIS is how the Marauders should have reacted. Justice ! evil. Screw Albus's version of the 'light' - let's try to save the enemies over and over again while we throw our fighters away!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Dipshit
Winterlover6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Damn awesome.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Oh but two of a kind would be MUCH more interesting, Headmaster.
AquilaCinereo chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Oh my god! I'm honestly trembling and oh my god! I love it! Please tell me there's a sequel! I have never written such an incoherent and exited review in my live, but I don't even care.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
This has been A TRULY, TRULY BRILLIANT READ! Awesome job hon, just wish there was more as I'd love to see how lil' Harry turns out with the Marauders raising him, lol! ;o)