Reviews for White Knight
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Please, please, please, please PLEASE don't delete this story! I know you said you would delete discontinued multi-chaptered fics, but PLEASE! I REALLY want to continue reading this story! It's amazing and the characters and plot are SO EXCELLENTLY written. PLEASE don't delete it! PLEASE! ; - ;
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Skitty! Please Please please please post the plot thingy before deleting it if you have time! It would be a bit disappointing if we didn't know what happened to everyone and their children after reading one and a half long-ass novels.

Thanks for said one and a half "long-ass" novels though! ;D
Miss Hydrangea chapter 27 . 12/6/2011
I've really enjoyed reading your work here, and I hope that you will finish. I recall you saying you probably won't, but are willing to give a copy of the rest of the plot? If so, I would like to take you up on this offer.

Your writing style for White Knight is a bit more polished than in Dark Knight-it's similar enough to have a sense of continuity, but there is a definite improvement in quality of writing, I think. It's almost as if you were more efficient in your writing, for lack of a better descriptor.

Thanks for writing!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 21 . 12/6/2011
Poor Neji. Also, I'm a little wary of Hachi. Something seems off about him, but I'm not sure what. The boys' developing friendship is touching, though.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 20 . 12/6/2011
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT KISHO POSSIBLY RETURNING.

Adding two more OCs makes it a little confusing, but I remember Aoko, so I suppose that's alright. I am not happy with the possibility of Daisuke taking up with her romantically, though. That just seems... wrong, since he was interested in her sister.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 19 . 12/6/2011
This was such a cute chapter. It's great to see the characters interact this way! It's really nice to see more of Kakuzu, now, too. He never had a big role in Dark Knight, so I really enjoy reading about him here.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 18 . 12/6/2011
Are you keeping the Kazekage's identity a surprise, or is he just a random OC? Also, even though his revenge will throw a kink in our characters' plans, it does seem logical. I'm surprised the possibility that this could happen hadn't crossed my mind before.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 17 . 12/6/2011
The kids are riding the edge between stupid and heroic. Yes, they faced the Bijuu, but as Neji points out, they sustained heavy losses. They also couldn't hold their own and were rescued multiple times, every time. It's interesting seeing Kakuzu without Hidan, though, and I'm interested in seeing how Tomozou deals with the new information he has.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
Tomo-kun reminds me of Deidara in Dark Knight! A young prodigy, a little proud and a little in over his head, haha.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 15 . 12/6/2011
This was a nice chapter, since I was curious about these two characters, but it was a lot shorter than expected. Still, I'm glad you wrote it. It's interesting to see how these to characters approached the issue.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
Yayy! What fun, now that the gang is all together. I feel like the characters have found a rhythm that works now, where they all have their own personalities established and a working relationship with each other that feels natural.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
The story is getting better and better. I really like how you give life to your characters-your OCs are just as solid as your canon characters. Neji is about overdue for a scene, I believe.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
They're going to meet Karin's kid! Oh man oh mann. I'm excited for the next chapter, although I must say I'm surprised at how affectionate Hitomi is with Sasori.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
The way you wrote about the coup de grace was really amazing. It was like time slowed, and you could count heartbeats like breaths. I'm glad she didn't actually get to do it though, I think the trauma of having been the one to kill him would have been overkill, with all the other stuff she's got to deal with now. And I'm surprised Sei hasn't let them see his eyes yet, what-all with the kids' inability to follow directions properly. I'm thankful they haven't seen his eyes yet, though.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
What a cliffhanger! I liked how you developed this chapter, although it bothers me that the kids always end up pushing Sasori's Deidara button.