Reviews for A Better Fate
TheMistOfThePast chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
omg this is one of the best stories i have read so cute and so well written reminds me of thd clips ive seen of the fma wii game heheh

i would love it if you wrote more!
S J Smith chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
D'awwwwww.

This is just too sweet and cute. I may need an insulin shot. :D
Rokiyam chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Very long, which is good. Had my favorite pairings and the characters were just like themselves. You're on my list of favorite writers here, for sure.
AnimeCookie93 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
very VERY cute, D. !

I was excited to see the RoyxRiza it in here too, and I loved the many EdxWinry scenes. Fantastic job!

3 AnimeCookie93
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
wow...that was pretty long for only 2 chapters...but it was very amusing and interesting...hehehe...i'm really impressed with how your story went...it was very creative...i liked it...
Lottie3 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
That was a truly EPIC story
alchemichelper101 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
ow how sweet! XD
iamnoone21 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I love it, everyone's so in character! Especially Mustang, the perv...

Simply Great!

(lol, "some peice of automail I don't know about..." just imagine Winry building THAT for him...) .
vampgirl725 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
I like it it's cute!:D
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
I still love this story. And of course, saw some typos. Why don't I see these when I'm editing?
GDrone chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Lovely story!

Great character development and interpretation.

Very well written.

I greatly enjoyed it.
Kalez chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
*sigh* sometimes I wish I had just left a comment on Lj the first time I read this..(now I can't remember the first impressions this story left...) Oh well, I still love it.(I just LOVE Pinako in your story

"We need to distract here with some cute young thing..." HAHA.)
Took-Baggins chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
poor Ed! he was having such issues actually getting to kiss her. _

nice finish! this chapter was great, really amusing and perfectly enjoyable! (hmm...i feel like i'm just throwing random words out here. i just can't think of what i want to say...) i really loved reading this! thanks for uploading it!
Orange Singer chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Awesome! Oh god, he was interrupted so many times! I should have counted. Jeez, Mustang. I loved the addition of drunk!Al! That was hilarious. All in all, a great story!
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Beautiful work as always. As much as I love your other stories it is the ones like this and Love is a Battlefield that are my favorite. I love these glimpse of happiness you give these characters. I enjoyed this one very much, and I look forward to any of your future work. Thank you for the lovely story.

Kit~_