Reviews for The Finger
falconer54 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
My dad once tried that on me... I was mad until he told me the secret!
Nixi Who chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I hate those finger traps! They do them in Hawkins Bazaar and I love using them with my friends! We have never gotten them stuck on like Flora though!
dilliah1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
ABOUT THAT LAST SENTENCE...WERE DID evil FLORA come from...
MikuLover chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
LOL I had the exact same thing happen to me, but I did it to a friend at a sleepover. While she was asleep, I wrapped her arms around the leg of a chair and put my bro's Chinese finger trap on her. She freaked out when she woke up.

Price to buy supplies for prank: $5

The moment: priceless

Okey-dokey I think it's is goin' in favorites!

MikuLover
FullmetalFan870 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Funny :)
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Ahaha, ah, Chinese finger traps are always amusing until you figure out the trick behind them XP
1Thunderfire chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
What Luke doesn't know that there are equally deranged beings from the upper cosmos READING THEIR LIVES LIKE A STORY!
Jabraille chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Bonus points for putting an impishly suggestive title on an innocent but very entertaining fanfic! I don't think it's "the worst" - it's not the best title in the history of fanfic, but it's still pretty clever.

As for the fic itself: absolutely darling. Your fics always make me smile.
The Comment chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Just remember Luke: Every girl wants to be right. ;)
Merialle chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Stories that involves finger traps are 3 Love the story! :D Luke x Flora is just plain adorable. :3
tadako.kazahaya chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
XD cute!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Excellent _
Momoko Harukaze chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I LOVE FLORA! SHE KICKS BUTT! And that finger trap idea was genius! 10 STARS!
Saviala chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow. One of the most suggestive titles and summaries I've ever seen o.o'

Anyway I really enjoyed it. finger traps are fun. :3
Supinde chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Pfft, the title does sound quite dirty, but the story is just plain adorkable. I love these two a lot, just because of how cute they are together, whether it be a platonic love or what.

x3