Reviews for Safe Places
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Dean's the best big brother. Very well written!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009

sque!
badaiwind chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Nicely written.
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I liked this even more than Sam's POV. Somehow Dean's insistance that there were no save places was really touching and sadly enough these thoughts really seem to fit his character.
bia1007 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Perfect pairing, the texts and the guys! Dean's reflections - grand, I loved literally every line here and it's added to my alltime favs now!
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wow, this was very poignant, really bittersweet, almost poetic in places. And the writing was very well done! Lovely.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh, this was so good! My heart bled for Dean and his never ending list of disappointments, it's a wonder he keeps going and doing all he does with no recompense. Loved how you had Dean trying to play off the hug, so in denial!LOL! Beautiful fic! Thank you so much for indulging this Supernatural fan. This season is absolutely rockin!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Great stuff! Really liked it!
windscryer chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Okay that was just too awesome. Dang. I may need to make you another banner or . . . something. Anything you'd like to see? :D

Maja
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
wonderfully written! Cuddly Sam and protective Dean! gotta love them!:)
moogsthewriter chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
"It so wasn't hugging."

Mhm. Just some manly concussion-induced embracing. Riigghtt.

...I can handle that. :) Great work once again dude! Yay for plot bunnies!
lili20 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I really enjoyed this story too, as I did "Safe Place". Liked Dean's POV and the bit of humor. All in all, great story. Thanks.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Great companion piece. I really liked seeing Dean's side.